Car Touch up Paint
Where will I get some touch up paint in a bottle with brush like you get in UK from in Fethiye area for a Fiat.Been to dealers & they said they do not sell it or stock it.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Car Touch up Paint
Go onto the Sanaye / Industrial Estate opposite the Otogar and there are 3 or 4 parts suppliers on there that do paints.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Car Touch up Paint
I asked for a touch-up paint pot when I bought my new Ford. They said that modern paints are water based and, unlike older cars, touch-ups do not give a good finish so they donĀ“t supply them. They told me to take any scratch to their paint shop and they would do it free - so they were not pushing for extra business.

Ian

dalyansteve

Car Touch up Paint
Su Automotive in Ortaca The main Fiat dealer will touch up any scratches or chips so I suspect the one in Fethiye will as well.

Car Touch up Paint
Su Automotive in Ortaca The main Fiat dealer will touch up any scratches or chips so I suspect the one in Fethiye will as well.

Yes they will touch it up but it is part of a full valet @ 450tl but they said special offer on at momemt 250tl.

I will try where kkob says.

dalyansteve

Car Touch up Paint
I just drove round to the paint shop at Su in Ortaca showed the guy the chips and he just did it there and then, no problem. Also no charge. Mind you I did buy the car and have it serviced there.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom