MUGGY ONE

Car Hire where I can pick up Izmir, drop off Bodrum
Does anyone know of a reliable car rental company where we can pick up the car at Izmir airport and drop it off at Bodrum airport.

Tried Valley (a lot of people on TLF recommended) but they can't do this.

Thank you.

Caroline

mikey

hi caroline, you could try www.propercar, i have used them for years,i think they have a office in izmir and bodrum, michael

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
I can go along with the recommendation for Proper Car. We use them all the time (used them again last week for 10 days) and we've always found them to be reasonable and reliable. They have offices in quite a few places in Turkey so should be able to accommodate your request.

Propercar are very professional and have offices in Bodrum and izmir so I am sure thay might be able to help you :biggrin1:

I agree with everyone else,,used Propercar about 7 times and they are very good and cars have always been great. If you email them for a quote state you are a amember of TLF , turkish living forum for a discount. We normally get about 20% off. We email for a quote and then when we recieve the quote,, say yes we want to go ahead and book and they email a booking form back, we then sign it and fax them back...We paid £165 for 9 days,,, or 29 Euros a day,,, small car with air con....

they wait at airport with a sign with your name on.....we normally pay a 30% deposit when we book and rest when we collect car at airport...

Rach

I agree with everyone else,,used Propercar about 7 times and they are very good and cars have always been great. If you email them for a quote state you are a amember of TLF , turkish living forum for a discount. We normally get about 20% off. We email for a quote and then when we recieve the quote,, say yes we want to go ahead and book and they email a booking form back, we then sign it and fax them back...We paid £165 for 9 days,,, or 29 Euros a day,,, small car with air con....

they wait at airport with a sign with your name on.....we normally pay a 30% deposit when we book and rest when we collect car at airport...

Rach

Hi Rachels, I wonder if you could please clarify the price you paid for the car rental?

You said you paid £165 for 9 days,,, or 29 Euros a day.

Now 29 Euros per day = 261 Euros which is £235 which would make the cost £26.11 per day.

£165 for 9 days would be just £18.33 per day.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom