Car Hire Recommendation Please
I've always used Proper Car Rental in the past but I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for another company in the Bodrum region. Last time they were a bit funny about some water under the car from the air con after I'd dropped it off. They thought I'd broken the radiator and kept me hanging about for a while.

I'm coming out in a week and I'd like to pick up at Bodrum airport and drop off in Bodrum town 4 days later.

Price and service obviously important. I'll be based in Turgutreis.

Thanks

Jonathan

jeff

bayview
We recently used Valley car rentals of Yalikavak who have been recommended by others on this forum. We were quite impressed - efficient service, good car and reasonable price.

Pete&Mag

We recently used Valley car rentals of Yalikavak who have been recommended by others on this forum. We were quite impressed - efficient service, good car and reasonable price.

I can also recommend Ekrem at Valley car rentals. £20 per day high season. . He takes stirling or YTL . Speaks very good English.

nakamura

Bodrum Tours is good. We have been working with them for over 5 years now. No complaints from any of our clients up to now.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
We've just used Boomerang Car Rental situated in the square near the Belidyere in Yalikavak. They pick you up and drop you at Airport, our driver both ways was excellent, very comfortable car, spotlessley clean, no problems at all. Having always used Bodrum Tour Car Hire, and now experienced, Boomerang we would def recommend both of these companies.

Last edited:

thingthong

Do not use valley car rentals.He was very rude and i had problems with the car
and basically a problem with everything from car to customer service.
My advice is stay well clear of this company.

eyes

I would also like to say stay clear of Polo Care Rental in Turgutreis too. I rented from them for 1 month and every 3 or 4 days they were asking for the car back for a service. They even came to a bar i was in one night at 9 0'clock saying they needed the car for a service. I said if they replaced it they could have it but their words were they would get it back to me tomorrow. The car, i paid a lot of money to hire was not roadworthy. It ran out of water every few days, the driver door did not shut properly and the whole car was bent, it had obviously been in an accident and was very dangerous. Steer well clear of this company.

PASH

Do not use valley car rentals.He was very rude and i had problems with the car
and basically a problem with everything from car to customer service.
My advice is stay well clear of this company.

I have used Valley Cars many many times and i am glad to say i have had the opposit experience. Very efficient, very friendly, bend over backwards to help and the cars are alawys new and well cared for. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience, this is most unusual for Ekrem.

sunseeker

I aggree and would also recommend Valley for there cars and service, never had a problem and have been using them for 4 years. Also very good out of season price can be had.

Ian58

A few people have said that they have had unfortunate experiences with Valley recently but have never stated what experience they actually had. It would be nice if people were specific and actual said what had gone wrong rather than telling people not to use them, then others can make an informed choice for themselves.

Last edited:

hachris

We used Valley - rented for 2 weeks in June/July 09. The price was OK, they came with the car as agreed and fetched it as agreed. No bad experience at all. I hope this helps.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom