KandJ

Car hire from Milas airport
Hi all,
Can anyone recommend a car hire company, pick up and drop off from Milas (BJV) airport? Just had the one I'd booked cancel our reservation because they've run out of the specific type of car.

I looked at a couple of other comapnies such as Argus and economy car, but both have quite a few negative comments from customers on the internet.

I need something which can accommodate 5 people and 5 cases.

Any suggestions would be welcomed as we're flying out on the 29th June.

KandJ

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
I can highly recommend Proper Car. We use them every time we come over to our house in Gumbet, they're reliable and reasonable. There's four adults and a baby (so we have to have a child seat) and we have a Fiat Doblo. Okay, they're not the most stylish of cars but it seats us all comfortably and has acres of luggage space.

KandJ

Thanks Gail and Jakkigers, they sound like good suggestions. And I gave up doing 'style' a long time ago:roundgrin

Mag

Absolutely recommend Propercar..Have used them for past 4 years and we have not encountered any problem during that time. Decent enough vehicles, very efficient service and helpful staff..you cant go wrong

Mag

no7reg

Hello

Got to admit I would recommend Propercar also. used them many times and always proved to be reliable with well maintained cars. Reasonable as car hire goes in Turkey and office pretty easy top find in Bodrum

Dave

Latest Posts

Top Bottom