scattea

car hire antalya
Has anyone got any recommendations for cheap car hire from Antalya International airport.

RIK

car hire antalya
Scattea, there are no cheap car hire places at Antalya Airport.If you want one a friend of mine will hire one of his out at reasonable rates and bring it to the airport.Just let me know.He is based around 20 minutes from the airport and maybe would drop you off when you are going back.

Ian

scattea

car hire antalya
I always use Cizgi, I was looking to see if he still offers the best service. He's quoted me 22 euro's per day on this occasion.

Ilica Park

The view is fantastic !!!
car hire antalya
I have booked my car hire for July and the rate I have for a small car is just under £18 per day. If you would like more details then please pm me.

delightful

aka Ishik, World Abodes
car hire antalya
Hi, just something to bear in mind when hiring cars, specially if they're cheaper than the going rate. Please please make sure that the company you use actually insures the car for car hire. ie it's not their personal cars they're renting out. Needless to say in the event of an accident, you are not covered by the insurers. Ask to pay by credit card so you have some comeback. Generally if they're trying to make a quick buck, they won't accept credit cards. Use a known company and you'll be fine. Turkey is beautiful and driving around is the best way to discover it... have fun :)
Ishik

Ilica Park

car hire antalya
Hi the car is provided by Almira Rent Turkey but it is booked through Holiday Autos - fully inclusive and free second driver. If you want to know more then please pm me as I don't think posting more details would be allowed.

car hire antalya
We have used a few different companies from Antalya but they alway end up being Proper Car Rental,( they must go under different names) they are ok no major problems and reasonable rates. I would email flight confirmation time the day before as we have had to phone them a couple of times when they have been late, even then they were with us in 5 mins.

Jane

moortenerife

moortenerife
car hire antalya
we have just come back from side last wednesday, we have used the same car hire company several times now, and found them to be excellent value and very reliable. they are economycarrental.com the original car we had picked up from the airport last week was a fiat albea, however, the day after the air con wouldn't work, we phoned them up and they arranged to bring us another one to the apartment. they brought us a brand new peugeot 206 sedan. they had only got it the day before, they said when they knew we had a house in turkey, they gave us a better car. we paid £146 for 8 days. we are going back on the 31st may and are getting car hire through them again, they said we can get the same car. i would highly reccommend them, the price was all inclusive with 2 drivers as standard. hope this helps anyone wanting car hire.

scattea

car hire antalya
Thanks for your advice but ive checked them all out and Cizgi are still offering me the best prices. Now for some bartering!!

Ilica Park

car hire antalya
Do you have a special rate as the web site is offering 25 euro per day which seems quite expensive?

scattea

car hire antalya
If you put it that way, then yes! I use the web price as a guideline then start crying poverty. It's worked for a few years so i'll be about to try it again very soon.

Ilica Park

car hire antalya
Hi scattea - I will be very interested to hear if you can get a better deal, please let us know how you get on.

I have used several different companies over the last couple of years and I too have pleaded poverty which works a lot better when it is not the summer season.

Graham D

car hire antalya
Have booked with Turtas rent a car for the past year or so.Really helpful and dont charge additional drivers etc.Usually pay 18 euros per day,at least thats what I paid at Easter.

Ilica Park

car hire antalya
The prices outside the peak period do tend to be a good bit cheaper - we had a car at easter and it was 18 euro but the best price I could get from the same company for the summer was 25 euro thats why I had to search around and the lowest I could get was just under £18 per day. Since booking that of course the company now has a sale on and the cost would be lower - oh if only I had a crystal ball!!!

margaret

car hire antalya
We usually use a firm called firstrentcar.net and they have been very good. A couple of times they have quoted a silly price in the summer months and when we have queried it the price had been reduced as we are regular customers (their words not ours)!!!

scattea

car hire antalya
It looks like im staying with Cizgi, 22 euro's per day. Ive tried but he won't move from this price.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom