A&P

Car dealers web site... help needed.
Hi.

I'm planning to purchase a car in the Fethiye region.

I have had limited success in sourcing car dealers information and their 'for sale lists' for the Fethiye area online. I have searched Sahibinden.com which offers some choice.

Any assistance with info about dealers / dealership, web sights, advertisements or addresses would be very helpful.....

Ta

PS looking for an SUV vehicle 1.5 up to 2.0 preferably automatic, if anyone has one to sell?

Can

first of all SUV choices are very limited. SUVs with smaller than 2.0 liter engines are even fewer and if automatic is required there can be just 2-3 brands maximum.

first one i guess is Daihatsu terios - all time 4wd , 1.3 - 1.5 lt engines. reliablen long lasting, almost all of them come with abs, 2 airbags, AC. Automatic is available. Daihatsu left turkish and euro market few years ago.

the other one can be suzuki jimny again 1,3 liters 4x4, abs ac airbags but only 3 doors. Auto available.

above two are low price alternatives.

try to buy from the owner, not the dealer; because they know all kinds of tricks. always get the vehicle checked by authorized service center before purchase.

Reactions: A&P

Can

Dacia duster doesnt have automatic;

nissans; juke and QQ are not exact suvs but more like crossovers only to specs get 4x4, xtrail is a SUV hard to find in second hand in good condition and expensive.

A&P

Thanks for the info guys.

The Nissan Qashqai 2.0 is top of my list, although I have only seen 1.5 diesel and 1.6 petrol models advertised in the Fethiye region.

We are seeking a vehicle that is quite high from the road surface as the village side tracks are very rutted and would soon ruin the underside of a regular car.

The Duster is a contender, although only available in manual.

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Check the tax due each half-year (equiv = Road Tax) as 4x4 can be very high just because it is 4x4.

I think only the main dealers have web sites that are of any use.

Ian

Can

4x4 doesnt pay higher tax. it is taxed just like any other passenger car depending pn the volume of the engine.

2.0 engine pays more than 2000 TL per year, where 1.6 pays around 700 tl.

Smaler engine gives a lot of mileage thorugh the savings from the tax.

A&P; as you asked second hand i have suggested the previous ones; if you can buy QQ 2.0 than you may want to check some brand new options;

OPEL MOKKA - CHEVROLET TRAX

HYUNDAI TUCSON/IX35 - KIA SPORTAGE

RENAULT CAPTUR

PEUGEOT 2008

FORD ECOSPORT

some of them will arrive in dealers in Turkey in second half of the year.

Dacia Duster is said to be going to have a make up operation witinthis year. Buying the old version is not adviced because safety specs and interior trim is expected to be upgraded where it was most critisized.

Reactions: A&P

Can

Also I think 4x4s have to be MOT'd annually......from year one.

no they dont.

there are two registration types; personel and commercial;

commercial vehicles pay lower tax when buying but they are checked every year.

Picups for example are naturally commercial.

it is written on the paperwork as:

hususi: personal
ticari: commercial

what is written on the paper work is effective.

LauraB

Fair enough Can. We had a Nissan Terrano for four years about five or six years ago and aithough that was personal (hususi) it did have to go through the test every year. I am more than prepared to accept that things have changed!!!

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
My Ford Ranger is personal but has to have annual checks and I pay tax at 4000tl a year, so how does that fit?

Ian

Can

Fair enough Can. We had a Nissan Terrano for four years about five or six years ago and aithough that was personal (hususi) it did have to go through the test every year. I am more than prepared to accept that things have changed!!!

TÜVTURK Araç Muayene ?stasyonlar?

yes changed a bit; all mentioned 4x4 vehicles are now classified as M1G class. which are in the same group as sedans, hatchbacks, super minis, etc...

M1 : vehicles carrying less than 8 people
G: 4x4 and 4x4ish vehicles.

----

Ford ranger is a truck; it is evaluated as N1 if 4x4 N1G.

Can

So what tax should I be paying on a 4x4 truck at N1G for personal use?

Ian

i dont know; it can be calculated from tax office website if the specifications of the vehicle known.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom