ainsley

Capers Bar Restaurant
A Must Try Restaurant! the owner of this restaurant has put a great deal of effort into this establishment and has not been open long but by far the best meal and friendliest restaurant we came across in our two weeks in Yalikavak if you do go tell him Sean or Stephen from Sheffield sent you bon apetite now :22:

ainsley

Capers Bar Restaurant
sorry if you just go past mustis capers will be on your right hand side, he does free pick up and drop off service also will add that as they are new you may have to wait bit longer than usual for meal but its worth the wait and is served with great care and attention and the prices are same as anywhere else as well - I recommend the caper kavurma meal its a lovely turkish lamb dish and the meat was real melt in the mouth.

Capers Bar Restaurant
I had noticed some new places along that way,dont know the names of any, is this the old Mustie's building? I have not been that far along for a few weeks!

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Capers Bar Restaurant
My friends went to Caper Restaurant on my recomendation one day 2 weeks ago
It was in the evening and there was no one else in there
They were not too hungry so they just ordered a light meal - it took over 1 hour for them to serve the meal - bearing in mind there were NO other customers .
They stayed until about 10 30 having a few drinks - no one spoke a word to them !
When they asked for the bill they also asked if the free transport service was available
-they were told "No - because you have not spent enough money here tonight "
The total bill for meal and drinks for 2 people was 80 tl - which I thought would be enough to warrant a free ride home !
Before anyone accuses me of slating another restaurant this is NOT the case as I did recomend them to go there. But they will not be going again

ainsley

Capers Bar Restaurant
Well we got the lift, we got the meal and admittedly we did wait a while but it was well worth the wait and the hospitality was second to none they even came and sat at the table with us both the owner and the waiter having a laugh and a joke and as for the the lift home it wasnt a problem for them, As for waiting I would sooner wait a bit longer and get the quality meal that we did rather than the pants over rated one we ot from cumbalis who was our first restaurant choice of our holiday which was also on a recommendation, the meal wasn't even on par with a lunchtime snack. Overall the best restaurants for us was Capers, Mustis and Kosedes.

Hadi Hadi

Capers Bar Restaurant
I was interested in your post luckycat.

Firstly I find your comments very hard to believe, I have known the owner for many years and can assure you he finds it very hard to not talk to anybody!!!

Secondly for you to recommend this restaurant you must have had a good experience, I'd be interested to hear about your experience.

Thirdly it would be nice to hear your friends experience first hand!!

and last but not least, lifts are free regardless of amount spent!!!

Capers Bar Restaurant
I was interested in your post luckycat.

Firstly I find your comments very hard to believe, I have known the owner for many years and can assure you he finds it very hard to not talk to anybody!!!

Secondly for you to recommend this restaurant you must have had a good experience, I'd be interested to hear about your experience.

Thirdly it would be nice to hear your friends experience first hand!!

and last but not least, lifts are free regardless of amount spent!!!

so what is your involvement with this restaurant ? as this sounds like a very personal comment!

Hadi Hadi

Capers Bar Restaurant
Hi Miss Money Penny

I don't have a personal interest in the restaurant.

I have known the owner for many years from working in other resorts in Turkey. I have visited Caper restaurant but do not feel I can comment on the restaurant as I am a good friend, therefore I am very interested in the comments made by other people.

I do however, find the comment about customers being ignored unbelievable, because the owner will, and does speak to everyone, he just can't help himself in fact most of the time you want him to shut up :) :)

PASH

Capers Bar Restaurant
I do agree, i have eaten here and found the hospitality second to none and also the food was quite superb. Only tried it once, but will defiantely be back

Capers Bar Restaurant
We also had a very enjoyable meal at the Caper restaurant. I don't remember waiting too long for our meal to be served, which was amazing because we were there on what appeared to be a very busy night. The waiters went to a lot of trouble laying on entertainment which was very entertaining. I don't know where they found the energy to sing and dance for so long on top of a busy evening looking after their customers. We didn't need the free transport home as we were only a few yards up the road at the Mercan Story. However it was offered

ainsley

Capers Bar Restaurant
Funnily enough I was wondering when he was going to shut up lol the hospitality was great and the waiter was very interested in how we live in England as he loves the English language, we even got apple tea on house at end of night as we were waiting for the guy to come back from doing drop of just before us.

Capers Bar Restaurant
Well said hadi it sounds like sour grapes to me Can is a great guy and so is the other guy Sadar I think his name is. our meal was excellent:42mb:

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Capers Bar Restaurant
Well said hadi it sounds like sour grapes to me Can is a great guy and so is the other guy Sadar I think his name is. our meal was excellent:42mb:

Certainly NOT sour grapes from me - I have been in this business far too long to resort to that !

It was my friends experience - they have since returned back to UK

I recomended them to go there as I have met Can and he always seems pleasant and I chat with him when passing in the mornings when walking my dog

I always try to send my friends to different restaurants as they cant eat at mine ALL holiday !!

I wish all new restaurants good business

It was my friends experience at Capers -- not mine -- end of !

Hadi Hadi

Capers Bar Restaurant
Hi Luckycat

Thanks for your comments :)

It is nice that you like to support local business by sending your friends to different restaurants to try :)

Maybe in the future you could try Capers, it would be nice to hear your comments first hand.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Capers Bar Restaurant
Hi Luckycat

Thanks for your comments :)

It is nice that you like to support local business by sending your friends to different restaurants to try :)

Maybe in the future you could try Capers, it would be nice to hear your comments first hand.

Yes I will certainly give it a try at the end of season when we have closed
Are you the same person who I met when I first met Can at the beginning of the season by any chance ??

Hadi Hadi

Capers Bar Restaurant
Yes I will certainly give it a try at the end of season when we have closed
Are you the same person who I met when I first met Can at the beginning of the season by any chance ??
Hi Luckycat

Yes I am :) I'll be returning in a few weeks it will be good to see you again and see Yalikavak with a buzz :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom