raine

canvas sunloungers
has anyone been to koctas lately, i am looking to buy old fashioned type lightweight canvas sunloungers.seen them on website but have they atually got them in stock 69tyl. i can get them over here probaly fit them in my suitcase but i thought id check first as my friends know i have a houdini suitcase and have nether paid any excess baggage ha ha.

thanks raine:

PASH

canvas sunloungers
has anyone been to koctas lately, i am looking to buy old fashioned type lightweight canvas sunloungers.seen them on website but have they atually got them in stock 69tyl. i can get them over here probaly fit them in my suitcase but i thought id check first as my friends know i have a houdini suitcase and have nether paid any excess baggage ha ha.

thanks raine:

Hi, I bought two of these last summer and all the stiching tore within 3 uses and i ended up on the ground trying to prize myself back up again. I am only 12.5 stone, so the weight was not excessive!

raine

canvas sunloungers
thank u pash maybe i re think we wanted just something other than fold up deckchair
to take down to jetty but if memorys beach is renovated there maybe someone take
over there might be sunbeds we dont mind buying drinks to use them

thanks raine

Latest Posts

Top Bottom