labman

Can't remember if I did?? but anyway......
Hi all,

I have been on the forum for a month or so but can't think that I have introduced myself properly.

I have a Villa in Akbuk which I've had for about 4 years but don't use it as much as I would like but plan to be there far more in the future. It's a lovely little site not more than about 100 meters or so from the front - I love it!

Anyway, a big hello to you all and thanks for the information you have offered.

Cheers

LM:roundgrin

Last edited:

Tess

:roundgrin Whether you did or not Labman, lovely to have you, welcome to the Forum, and continue to enjoy :roundgrin It's a fab wee place to call into of an evening isn't it!! Take care. Sharon:D:D

labman

:roundgrin Whether you did or not Labman, lovely to have you, welcome to the Forum, and continue to enjoy :roundgrin It's a fab wee place to call into of an evening isn't it!! Take care. Sharon:D:D

My wife is going nuts cos I'm always following the threads!!! it is a great place.

LM:77wu:

Tess

My wife is going nuts cos I'm always following the threads!!! it is a great place.

LM:77wu:

Ha Ha!!! Least I'm not the only one!! Hubby says "Are you on that b****y forum again!! LOL!!! it is addictive:wow::wow:

Welcome to the forum Labman, great site for finding out what is going on over there, when we are over here.

Cheers Peter

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Hi Labman

Welcome to TLF. Akbuk is lovely. I am over in a few weeks so plan a day out (or two) there.

I have been on here most of the evening and my laptop sounds like it is about to blow up or alternatively burn a hole in the cushion! Tell your wife to get on here...but then you will just row about that if you don't have 2 PC's!

Regards
carol x

labman

Hi Labman

Welcome to TLF. Akbuk is lovely. I am over in a few weeks so plan a day out (or two) there.

I have been on here most of the evening and my laptop sounds like it is about to blow up or alternatively burn a hole in the cushion! Tell your wife to get on here...but then you will just row about that if you don't have 2 PC's!

Regards
carol x

My wife has only just worked out the "in's" but not yet "out's" of email, she was told by her sisters to get a facebook account setup so I did it for her but needed to sort out an email account with google to do so. So far she has about 50 genuine emails to answer and refuses point blank to reply explaining to me its the worst thing she's ever got into!!! If she wants to get in touch with anyone she'll just pick up the phone and thats all there is to it!! She does however like to have the TLF forum posts read out to her?:77wu:

LM

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
My wife has only just worked out the "in's" but not yet "out's" of email, she was told by her sisters to get a facebook account setup so I did it for her but needed to sort out an email account with google to do so. So far she has about 50 genuine emails to answer and refuses point blank to reply explaining to me its the worst thing she's ever got into!!! If she wants to get in touch with anyone she'll just pick up the phone and thats all there is to it!! She does however like to have the TLF forum posts read out to her?:77wu:

LM

Mrs Labman sounds a kindered spirit! I can text, use Hotmail once a week for essentials and like TLF. All the rest - MSN, Facebook etc leave my cold (and clueless). :wow:

Carol x

labman

Mrs Labman sounds a kindered spirit! I can text, use Hotmail once a week for essentials and like TLF. All the rest - MSN, Facebook etc leave my cold (and clueless). :wow:

Carol x

Hi Carol,

If i asked my wife to get hotmail she'd put her oven gloves on and go to the front door!:77wu:

LM

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
Hi Carol,

If i asked my wife to get hotmail she'd put her oven gloves on and go to the front door!:77wu:

LM

Very good. I like. :hehe:

But I think I can hear the good Mrs L in the background - "Oi, sunshine, your dinner's in the dog!"

That'll serve you right to taking her oven mitts in vain.

Carol x

Latest Posts

Top Bottom