ted j

Can You See The Sausage
If You're at You're Comp, Put Your Index Fingers Together, (About A Foot Away From The Screen ) , Then Look At My Avatar. Well, Can You See The Sausage? ( Try Moving Your Fingertips Apart, It Floats) . Ted:36329ht5b

Last edited:

ukizook

Can You See The Sausage
If You're at You're Comp, Put Your Index Fingers Together, (About A Foot Away From The Screen ) , Then Look At My Avatar. Well, Can You See The Sausage? ( Try Moving Your Fingertips Apart, It Floats) . Ted:36329ht5b

Errrrrrrrrrrrrr. No ;)

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Can You See The Sausage

NOOOOOO - maybe I have not had enough red wine lol

ted j

Can You See The Sausage
Hold Them Together, And Lower Them To Just Below The Avatar, Then Focus On The Avatar. See If It Works Then, It's One Of Those"You Do, Or You Don't" Thingys .Ted

Abo

Abo
Can You See The Sausage
I've heard of hide the sausage before but never spot the sausage. Is it pork or beef.

ted j

Can You See The Sausage
OH NOOOOOO, Is It only me!!!!!! Still, On A Brighter Note, Next Door To Us Sold Today ( So Somebody's Still Buying) .The Old Guy (Brilliant Bloke), Who Lived There, Died Aged 89 , But His Son wanted A Quick Sale , So It Was On For A Lot Less Than Ours Is . So Despite The Current State Of The country, There Is hope For Everybody Who's Had Enough Like Kath And Meself ( I'm Not Posh) Otherwise, I Would Have Said " "Like Kath And I" .Ted

Tess

Can You See The Sausage
:wow: Hey Ted, you sound a really upbeat kinda guy and I hate to disappoint you but I just ain't seeing the sausage!!!! Sorry :roundgrin:roundgrin

icebern09

Fighting "The Beast"
Can You See The Sausage
B***a (Bugger) never meant to fall for this but I did. Its a definate NO sorry Ted, did feel a fool doing it though
:77wu:

ted j

Can You See The Sausage
Try-- Point Your Right Finger At Screen( @ 1 Ft Away). Thumb Up Keep It There, Now Point Left Finger at Screen .Now Turn Both Hand Inwards. (So Your Palms Are Facing You) Gently Touch Your FingerTIPS Togeter & Try Again(You Have To Focus Beyond Your Fingers) . Ted

Bibby

Ferretbrain
Can You See The Sausage
I am annoyed. Not because the 'sausage' didn't float. But because I put a lot of effort into trying to make it float.

You say "If You're at You're Comp" well, *der* where else would you be reading this, ROFL!!!!!

You're pulling our legs, aren't you!!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom