zozatky

Can you outsmart your right foot.
HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

This is hysterical. You have to try this. It is absolutely true. I guess there are some things that the brain cannot handle.

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please, it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this! It is from an orthopaedic surgeon............ This will confuse your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't. It is pre-programmed in your brain!

1. While sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

I told you so! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
I could do it.....:22:

I am built upside down though. My nose runs and my feet smells

Biker Bob

Maisie

I saw this some time ago and tried getting a whole bunch of dancers at a dance class trying it. None of us could do it! Even the teacher, who one would assume had more control over her feet than the rest of us. Very strange. Even concentration doesn't help. Is there any way this phenomenon be utilised I wonder? Maisie

maggie

I can do it.

I wonder if its because Im left handed.??????

Hugs Maggie xxx

Same here!!! I tried and tried!! then started laughing to myself picturing all us TLF folk sat at computors doing it!!!! silly devils aren"t we?? but it is strange

Maisie

Maggie - you've cracked it! I can do it using right foot and left hand. However, I am right-handed. So, as you are left handed, try turning your left foot clockwise and write the figure six with your left hand. What happens? Maisie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom