anna_cleyndert

Can you help locate David Taylor
Hi. Calling to all those who live in Turgutreis.

I have lost touch with a dear friend called David Taylor. The last known address I have for him (which was approx 2 years ago) was in Turgetreis. When we last visited him he seemed well known and liked by many. He is Scottish, and in his late 40's early 50's.

I would really appreciate any help in locating him again.

Anna & Ben Cleyndert

Last edited:
Hello Anna..welcome to the forum
you have come to the right place as there are a good many members living in that area...so good luck

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Sometimes people do not want to be 'found'.

Ian

anna_cleyndert

I understand about people not wanting to be found. However, loss of contact was down to very busy schedules in lives and before you know it time has elapsed and contact is lost.

If anyone did want to pass on my details I would rather them private mail me and I can pass info on or info can be given to David where to contact me on this forum. I'm not keen to publicly display my e-mail due to everybody have accessing to it outside of this forum.

Thank you

Gail

Anna I don't know David but I will ask about for you and then contact you by pm :)

Anna I have just had a thought and i do know a David who is Scottish, you only tend to know people here by their christian names. Is he an author? If he is I know him. The David I know now lives in Dubai but does still come here for his holidays so I will be able to get an email address for you :) Send me a pm with more details just incase it isn't the smae one.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom