TelBoy

Can you give me a quick guide to Bitez?
Hi, going to Bitez in June having been to Hisaronu several times in the past. Can anyone give me a quick rundown on what to expect? We like long lazy days on the beach and long lazy evenings eating in local cuisine restaurants and watching the sun go down over a few Efes. Hate any hassle and loud bars.

Thanks

jokay

Hi, going to Bitez in June having been to Hisaronu several times in the past. Can anyone give me a quick rundown on what to expect? We like long lazy days on the beach and long lazy evenings eating in local cuisine restaurants and watching the sun go down over a few Efes. Hate any hassle and loud bars.

Thanks

Its been a while since ive been in Bitez but you can get a dolmus from Bodrum bus station that will take you there approx 20mins from Bodrum. just up the carriage way past Gumbet.Am out the first week in June and plan actually to go back and revisit the area its very beautiful.Jo

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
Bitez is great for a chilling holiday and long lazy days on the beach. There's loads of places to eat out - lots of restaurants along the beach front but do also take the time to walk to the next street behind 'cos there's good choices there too. There's also some lovely restaurants just outside Bitez which are definitely worth looking at.

Bitez in only small but if you do get a little bored, exploring the rest of the peninsula is easy by dolmus - if you like fish, try visiting Gumusluk for some great restaurants right on the sea. It's really quiet there and you could have a lovely evening out there.

Hope you have a great hol!!

jimskem

Sorry, Can't help. Noticed the title of thread, thought it was about something else.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom