Terry

Can I watch UK TV in Turkey
Yes you can!
No passwords, no log ins, no proxies just a Turkish IP.
Download and open the player, that's it, wonderful find.
Use LO speed in the channels selections unless you are lucky that is.
Fast speed internet will be a breeze, if not fastest speed then it's still quite good.
Beware adult content also.
Thank you S...MAN, hope you don't mind

FilmOn-TV watch live Television channels broadcasting TV on the Internet

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mack

Great find Terry & S...MAN :) Works like a dream, thanks. (except the adult channels, cant see any of them.......ahem.........)

Sara-666

Hav downloaded the program but after 10 seconds it freezes and I can't get it going again without changing the channel, then when I change the channel it plays for 10 seconds again then freezes, how can I stop it freezing?

Sara

M

Mack

Sounds like it may your virus scanner program Sara, try disabling it temporarily and see if it helps.

Sara-666

Thanks Mack, it seems to be working now. I was swopping between bbc and itv to make it work again every 10/20 seconds, but have been watching it now for 10 minutes with no probs, thankyou.

Sara

M

Mack

Thanks Mack, it seems to be working now. I was swopping between bbc and itv to make it work again every 10/20 seconds, but have been watching it now for 10 minutes with no probs, thankyou.

Sara

Glad its working now Sara, if theres probs with your virus scanner, try uninstalling it and install AVAST, its free and doesnt slow the system down or interrupt streaming video :)

Download FREE antivirus software - avast! Home Edition

Valian

Let sleeping dogs lie
Why do you have to rel-load it every time?
You don't Carol. If the program has been downloaded correctly, you should have an icon on your desktop (FilmOn HDi Player) and you open the program from there.

Lillylilly

Ex Altinkum Resident
I wonder if any of the watchdogs will come on and cut you off like Catchup TV did? Just a thought. If somethings too good to be true it usually is - or dont last!

Terry

Hopefully not, that's why I posted the title a little different with the thought also of sharing it with you etc.
Sorry Mack to have made you busy again..LOL
Don't forget to check your IP speed if you have problems, google will get you a free site for that and make sure you have enough ram fitted in your computers.
Over to you Mack..ha ha

patrish

I get the music to start with then just a blank screen for the channels.I have Avira antiviris

maggie

I cant make it work at all.!!!!!
Useless me.

Hugs Maggie xx
installed un installed 3 times now working woop de woop.

Last edited:

gra

belek member
Hi

Downloaded and runs fine.

Thanks, another tv slot lost to the wife (eastenders-emerdale-corie)

Gra

Latest Posts

Top Bottom