Can I sell my apartment without a Tapu?
I have owned my apartment in Olive Grove Village, Marmaris for 7 years. However due to a dispute between the builder/developer Sabahat Cumbel and the Council (I believe), I and many others there have not yet received my Tapu. Is it possible to sell even at a reduced price giving this knowledge up front to any proposed buyer?

bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
I have owned my apartment in Olive Grove Village, Marmaris for 7 years. However due to a dispute between the builder/developer Sabahat Cumbel and the Council (I believe), I and many others there have not yet received my Tapu. Is it possible to sell even at a reduced price giving this knowledge up front to any proposed buyer?

Yes
you can if your buyer is Turkish, as lots do with or without its normal.
I wouldn't make a big thing of it , as it is normal. If he thinks that you think otherwise he will obviously use it to his advantage, as any buyer would . Don't reduce it unless you want to, or you bought it to high as he will bargain anyway . Remember its normal .
Don't think you would get a Foreigner buying without a Tapu as quite rightly they want proof

PLEASE IGNORE AS I MADE A MISTAKE IT WAS SELLING WITHOUT A ISKAN SORRY

Last edited:

kemerkid

________
You cannot sell any property without a Tapu (proof of ownership).
Are you confusing this with an Iskan? (habitation certificate).
The name on the Tapu is the owner, nobody else.

If on the other hand, this is a kooperatif and you have proof that you are a shareholder you can sell your share to a Turk.

sapphire1

I think your best bet would be to contact the builder and ask him to sell it on/ or buy it back from you. I don't even think turkish would buy without a tapu.

Without the tapu it's not yours to sell.

bal canavar

“Je suis l'humanité.”
You cannot sell any property without a Tapu (proof of ownership).
Are you confusing this with an Iskan? (habitation certificate).
The name on the Tapu is the owner, nobody else.

If on the other hand, this is a kooperatif and you have proof that you are a shareholder you can sell your share to a Turk.

I must apologise to Maggiemay55 for the wrong information Kemerkid is right .

I did get it mixed up with Iskan . SORRY:25::25:

mupps

I sold my villa wıthout a TAPU.
The buılder cancelled my contract and gave a new contract to the buyer.
I bought for 44k and sold to a turk for 65k.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom