Can anyone translate this please?
Site Yönetimi tarafından ( borçlu) Ferhat ABİDİNOĞLU’na başlatılan icra takibi üzerine Ferhat ABİDİNOĞLU’nun kötü niyet içerisinde site sakinlerini sindirme kastı taşıyarak sitemize girişin sağlandığı yolun otel alanı içerisinde kalmasından faydalanarak siteye girişi engellemektedir.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Site Management by (debtor) Ferhat ABİDİNOĞLU'na initiated follow-up exercise
residents on the site in bad faith ABİDİNOĞLU'nun Ferhat intimidation
entry site is provided by moving kastı road space within the hotel stay to take advantage of blocking the entrance to the site.

bodrumsjh

Still makes no scence to me?
Paul

Translated using Babylon online - still not much clearer..

"From a housing estate management side indebted Ferhat (ABIDINOGLU’na) the execution following which is started on Ferhat (ABIDINOGLU’nun) the admission you do not pervade our housing estate still while carrying the purpose was bad inside becomes plucked inside While benefitting remaining to the housing estate obstruct the admission."

red

I think they are complaining about somene using the road space outside of your site -I don't understand the Turkish written word though - Shirley will:)

in a nutshell the site management are starting proceedings against the man named who willfully obstructed the entrance to the site.
just shows you the translators are not much good when translating anything but the simplest of words and phrases.

Just got this forwarded from someone and it may clear it up as i think I have many emails from home owners on the site.

Sayın Site Sakinleri,

Site Yönetimi tarafından ( borçlu) Ferhat ABİDİNOĞLU’na başlatılan icra takibi üzerine Ferhat ABİDİNOĞLU’nun kötü niyet içerisinde site sakinlerini sindirme kastı taşıyarak sitemize girişin sağlandığı yolun otel alanı içerisinde kalmasından faydalanarak siteye girişi engellemektedir.

Site Sakinleri tarafından bu gözdağına prim verilmeksizin elbirliği ile göstereceğimiz tahammül ve direnç ile geçici olan bu dönemi aşabileceğimizi belirtme zarureti doğmuş olup gösterdiğiniz anlayıştan dolayı herkese teşekkür ederiz.

AFRODİT SİTESİ YÖNETİMİ

mekenon

Here's my version;

Because of the inforcement proceedings against Ferhat Abidinoglu by the Site Management, with bad intentions, he is intimidating the site occupants by blocking the entry to the site, because of the road leading to the site being within the Hotel boundries.

We would like to thank and express the understanding between the site occupants and without being intimidated, we shall overcome thjese difficult days with patience and endurance.

I hope this is useful.

mekenon

Darren

Why not pay 15 TL to a local translator to know what you're talking about/

Top Bottom