PASH

Can anyone recommend an Estate Agent
I appreciate its a tough market place at the moment but we are downsizing our property portfolio in Yalikavak and wish to sell two apartments. Does anyone have any personal experiences of superb service, reasonable selling rates etc. We re looking for an HONEST proactive agency. Any advice would be gratefully received

PS - Tapu and habitation certificate all in place

Last edited:

PASH

Hi, surely someone has had a good experience with an estate agent in Yali or Bodrum??

saz007

it appears not

best bet is to put "bodrum property" in your search engine then start looking at the agents that come up

your choice from thousands

I found the best one is century 21 in bodrum. They cover the whole of the bodrum area. I also would recommend buy bodrum. They are really good and will always get a solicitor to deal with the legal side of thingsd. They are english speaking and the solicitors are too.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Hi Pash, when i was looking for property in and around Yalikavak, I found Carol at PPS to be first class, they listened to my requirements and didnt waste my time taking me to places that didnt fit the brief i had given them. i didnt end up buying through them but they were certainly the most professional company i came across..good luck !!!!

tomc1984

We used turkishholidayproperties.com based in Gumbet. They are absolutely fantastic, Michael is Irish and speaks fluent Turkish, his wife Dilek is Turkish and speaks fluent English, well at least with an Irish accent. They honestly could not do enough for you, only downside I think at the moment is with the global recession, business has been quiet and Michael is working temporarily for one of those inspection visit people, so time may be limited. If they are still in business I would highly recommend them, PM me for any more information. They currently look after our appartment and neigbours in Yalikavak,they also have others in town too, so they are often around.

We bought our property through Falcon Estates in Fethiye - Mustafa, Aylin and Serif - we found them extremely helpful, honest and very nice people indeed. When we come back to Turkey next month, we will be BBQing for them to say "thank you for all your help". You could mention our names - Denise and Andy who bought Sema's house! Good Luck.

PASH

We bought our property through Falcon Estates in Fethiye - Mustafa, Aylin and Serif - we found them extremely helpful, honest and very nice people indeed. When we come back to Turkey next month, we will be BBQing for them to say "thank you for all your help". You could mention our names - Denise and Andy who bought Sema's house! Good Luck.

Thanks very much for recommedation. Do they have an office over near Bodrum as Fethiye is maybe a bit far away for a visit. Thanks again

Ian

I appreciate its a tough market place at the moment but we are downsizing our property portfolio in Yalikavak and wish to sell two apartments. Does anyone have any personal experiences of superb service, reasonable selling rates etc. We re looking for an HONEST proactive agency. Any advice would be gratefully received

PS - Tapu and habitation certificate all in place

Hi Pash,

Can you tell me what you have for sale as I am looking in Yali at the mo.

Yvonne Delahaye

I have a villa for sale in Yunuskoy complex near Baskent. Been on the market a while and I want to move on....but with global meltdown no one seems to be buying! If anyone has any interesting marketing ideas i'd be grateful!

PASH

Hi Pash,

Can you tell me what you have for sale as I am looking in Yali at the mo.

Hi Ian, i have two apartments for sale, we own the entire block, ground and 1st floor. We stay in the 1st floor and rent the ground floor. both are 70sqm about 1000 metres from the town, quiet sitesi comprising of 16 units, well kept and peaceful. If they are of any interest, pm me and i shall send photos and details

Many thanks for your enquiry

Ian

Yea Pash send me the details on what you have as I would be interested in the 1st and ground floor.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom