luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Can anyone help please
My name is Murphy - I am a very lovely English springer spaniel - with a lovely nature
My Mum and Dad are going to UK in December for 4 months and I am looking for a very kind person / family who could foster me - I heard my Mum talking today about putting me in kennels with my sister - but I think I would hate that because I like to be near people and like alot of fuss
I am very easy to look after and do not like too much excersise as I have a hip problem - I am only 2 years old but sometimes feel like 12 !
My Mum would pay for my keep + extras as long as I am well looked after
Please save me from the dreaded kennels
Love Murphy xx

Harem

I've cliqued
Can anyone help please
Oh Murphy, what a lovely letter and I am sorry I can't help you. However, you don't show a lot of compassion for your poor sister going into kennels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomc1984

Can anyone help please
Oh Murphy what a shame, that is it then an excuse to stay here instead of going home on Saturday, just have to live here to look after you because you are gorgeous.

Tess

Can anyone help please
Ahh Murphy, sure you sound like you have a touch of the Irish, and if you were in your homeland I would be willing to have you to be sure.
Have faith little Murphy, I know some kind soul will open their doors to you and you will have a good home until your Mum returns.
A lovely heartfelt letter Murphy and good luck to you, let us know how you get on!!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Can anyone help please
Dear Murphy, if only I could be there I would take you willingly. I witness your behaviour on a regular basis and you are such a good boy, you always give us a warm welcome and are so very gentle with everybody. You just want some TLC and don't ask for much else really. I really hope that you find a loving family to foster you as you will give, and they will get so much pleasure from your stay with them. I know it breaks your Mums heart to leave you and your sister Cassie.

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Can anyone help please
I'll take that dog right now - any dog that can write, let alone in understandable English is going to make me a bloody fortune:5:

Sorry all, I couldn't resist that....

C

pebble

Can anyone help please
let's find a home for this little guy. if i were there, you know I'd take him if I were there........
good luck Murph...someone is bound to come along.......dont give up hope. keep your chin up......

evey

evey
Can anyone help please
murphy is a lovely dog, any one that does look after him will be glad of himas a pet ,, hes such a loveable dog ...:5::5::5:

JAYTEE

Can anyone help please
Dear Murphy
I wish I lived in Yalikavak because I would look after you.
Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Maybe your Mummy will let me take you for some walks again.
Love Matty

steve & sue

Can anyone help please
I would just like to say that we looked after Murphy last winter for 4 months and he is a superb dog.
Unfortunately we can't have him this year but he is so adaptable he will fit into your routine & as long as you feed & water him with regular exercise with a bit of love & fuss he will be your best friend.
So if you know anyone who will have Murphy or Cassie for 4 months please get in touch with Sue.
Thanks

Can anyone help please
Hope you find someone who can help you, I would have loved to be able to look after Murphy but am going back to the UK for Christmas and Side is a long way from Yali.

Have sent you a pm

Sue

ozkeskin

Can anyone help please
Murphy,
My name is Ayse and as a feline, I am far superior to you. I will be 18 years old soon but I don't really remember exactly when I was born. I'm in good health even though I don't have many teeth left and I was declawed when my owners bought a human baby from Migros one day. Lissen, Murph, if you think you can stay the hell outta my way, keep your paws OUT of the litter box and stay clear of my food bowl, I wouldn't mind meeting you because it means I'll probably get fed more and better stuff and besides I spend 20 hours of the day crashed out anyway. Your owners would probably have to bring my owners some stuff that can't be found in Migros too (but no more babies please). So give me a call on 0532 434 6816 and be patient because my hearing is starting to go too. Oh and the last critter that my owners fostered is still here too (6 months overdue) so don't get too comfortable, mate.
Meow
Ayse

tomc1984

Can anyone help please
Murphy,
My name is Ayse and as a feline, I am far superior to you. I will be 18 years old soon but I don't really remember exactly when I was born. I'm in good health even though I don't have many teeth left and I was declawed when my owners bought a human baby from Migros one day. Lissen, Murph, if you think you can stay the hell outta my way, keep your paws OUT of the litter box and stay clear of my food bowl, I wouldn't mind meeting you because it means I'll probably get fed more and better stuff and besides I spend 20 hours of the day crashed out anyway. Your owners would probably have to bring my owners some stuff that can't be found in Migros too (but no more babies please). So give me a call on 0532 434 6816 and be patient because my hearing is starting to go too. Oh and the last critter that my owners fostered is still here too (6 months overdue) so don't get too comfortable, mate.
Meow
Ayse

Great message made me chuckle.Good luck Murphy, looks like you have scored.

Harem

I've cliqued
Can anyone help please
Hey, Ayse, do you think you could teach my cats to talk and type as well as you?? (I'm in need of a windfall!!!!)

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Can anyone help please
Murphy,
Meow
Ayse

Hey Ayse - what a clever pussy you are ! I have pm " d your owners
Looking forward to meeting you -- Murphy BIG WOOF

Latest Posts

Top Bottom