AJT

Can anyone help me locate the kipa store in Antalya
Hi Everyone

I'm coming back to Antalya Konyaalti to furnish my apartment in August.

Does anyone know of furniture shops in Antalya who have websites with prices?

Also, does anyone know where the new KIPA Tescos is in Antalya and if they sell electrical stuff and furniture there !

Thanks guys !

lorraine

Non Active Member
Hi and welcome to TLF.

I have moved your post from introduce yourself as I feel it will get more answers in the Antalya forum, but please feel free to use the intro forum to tell us a little about yourself, we are so nosey, or I am. :)

Enjoy the forum and i am sure that you will get the answers you seek.

RIK

Hi AJT. KIPPA is on your left hand side as you drive out of Antalya on the road to Burdur.There was a limited supply of White Goods and Electricals ( all at the right price) however, I cannot remember seeing Furniture. ( Getting Old though so maybe a bit of Alzeimers creeping in ) The best furniture shop that I have found is Istıkbal and they are all over Antalya. Just tell the Taxi to take you to them.Good Luck, and use the Introducing Yourself Section before the Mods Pounce on you. ( You should be so Lucky )

Ian

RIK

Op's Sorry AJT. Must have crossed in the mail. I guess that I will have to be the Lucky one now.

Ian

bryn

No Active Member
AJT good to see your coming to the best part of antalya where is your apartment? the best places for furniture are the eski sanay near kepez police station and the airport road from lara end along by koctas if you need help pm me and we can arrange a meet up my office is not far from porto bello hotel.
bryn

AJT

Thank you so much for this info - Koctas looks great a bit like our B&Q !

mykanaly

On the main road to Burdur from Antalya. Take the main road from Belek To Antalya and when you get to the junction with ring road to Kemer take that road (turning right). Continue until you pass the police building on your left and look out for the road to Burdur on the right and take it. Then you will see a sign for KIPA on the left after about 200 yards. As you might expect you can get almost everything in there including garden furniture at Tesco prices.

You might also want to try Tekzen on the airport road next to the Palmiye sign.

Last edited:

tonytg

Wishing on a star
mykanaly said:
On the main road to Burdur from Antalya. Take the main road from Belek To Antalya and when you get to the junction with ring road to Kemer take that road (turning right). Continue until you pass the police building on your left and look out for the road to Burdur on the right and take it. Then you will see a sign for KIPA on the left after about 200 yards. As you might expect you can get almost everything in there including garden furniture at Tesco prices.

You might also want to try Tekzen on the airport road next to the Palmiye sign.

Welcome to the TLF mykanaly, why don't you introduce yourself to the other members ? :)

cirali

Hi sorry no İkea in Antalya as of yet. Hopefully it will come one day. It's one of my favorite stores back home in Canada. ''Real'' which will be like Kipa will also open soon in Antalya.

AJT

Hi Thank you for your help

I have just returned from Antalya after a successful shopping trip ! One of the best deals we got was from the Istikbal shops for beds and took a taxi driver with us to get us a "special price"!!

A Turkish friend told us about this place for crockery and all kitchen stuff - its about 200 metres from the clock tower (away from harbour) turn right at the Isbank and there are about 3 shops one of which had lovely stuff (good quality) and really cheap. Sorry can't remember name

No more Migros for us ! Next time we've been found out about a bedding shop that all the Turks use as well. Hopefully this will be as good.

Who needs IKEA ?

PS And Kotcas is B&Q

donna10103

Does KIPA actually sell any of the tesco brand food, or is it just like any other turkish supermarket?
Have never been to one before.
Dont suppose they have xmas stuff do they??

angiesco

Hi Donna, Kipa does sell some tesco branded goods. They also have campbells soup,cadbury biscuits and HP sauces and pasta sauces and irish cheddar cheese. Most of the shops in Turkey sell christmas things, even at this time of the year, there is a shop near me still selling tinsel and christmas candles.

biggles

biggles
RIK said:
Hi AJT. KIPPA is on your left hand side as you drive out of Antalya on the road to Burdur.There was a limited supply of White Goods and Electricals ( all at the right price) however, I cannot remember seeing Furniture. ( Getting Old though so maybe a bit of Alzeimers creeping in ) The best furniture shop that I have found is Istıkbal and they are all over Antalya. Just tell the Taxi to take you to them.Good Luck, and use the Introducing Yourself Section before the Mods Pounce on you. ( You should be so Lucky )

Ian
ater looking at a lot of furniture shops in the bodrum area we finally bought all our furniture [3 bed place ] at istabul ,and the service was first class. when we decided on all the furniture i said to the manager when can we have it ,he said would today be ok ,we had to jump in our car and get back to gumusluk before the van ,and they unloaded everything and ssembled everything at no cost . what service .

Latest Posts

Top Bottom