Can a Turkish Resident get a Visa to Visit Kos?
I'm going to Kos in a few days, want to take a friend. Does anyone know if it's easy to get a visa and whether it can be done in Bodrum?

Thanks

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
I have a friend in bodrum who goes with bodrum football team organised by the local chamber of commerce, it depends on their personal circumstances, not sure if he got the visa in bodrum or izmir though

martin

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
our friend wanted to go over to kos last summer and he had to go to Izmir for his visa, I don't think it was easy as he ended up staying overnight in Izmir and going back the next day

hijo

in my own clique
..also very very expensive ..for a short break ..i was going to take my turkish friend to samos..also he never had a passport so there was that as well..

It is very difficult and expensive for a Turkish resident to get a visa for Kos and if your friend doesn't have a permanent full time job, have considerable savings or own some property it will be almost impossible.

ChrisBobs

I have a friend in bodrum who goes with bodrum football team organised by the local chamber of commerce, it depends on their personal circumstances, not sure if he got the visa in bodrum or izmir though

martin

The whole boatload is going tommorrow morning!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom