camel wrestling 2010
Could anybody please tell me where the camel wrestling will be held in ortakent this year i know it is around this time of year and had a feeling it maybe this weekend. I wıll be travellşng from gümbet so any info would be gratefully appreceiated.

hijo

in my own clique
camel wrestling 2010
..we had the camel wrestling recently..at kustur ..just outside kusadasi..

dngood

camel wrestling 2010
Hi Micheal, I've been looking for similar information for Ortakent, but can't find out where it's held.

Having said that, the Yalikavak (on the Kudur peninsula) event is easily found by following the signs and the endless trails of people (with portable BBQs and plastic chairs) and cars. Trust me, head to Ortakent mid-late morning, and just follow the heards - you can't miss it - wherever it is.

Dave.

camel wrestling 2010
Hi Micheal, I've been looking for similar information for Ortakent, but can't find out where it's held.

Having said that, the Yalikavak (on the Kudur peninsula) event is easily found by following the signs and the endless trails of people (with portable BBQs and plastic chairs) and cars. Trust me, head to Ortakent mid-late morning, and just follow the heards - you can't miss it - wherever it is.

Dave.

yes ı was thınkın along these lınes jus head to ortakent an ı am sure ı would fınd ıt when ı get there!!!!!!

ChrisBobs

camel wrestling 2010
They hold it in Yahsi - so catch a dolmus to Turgutreis/ Gümüşlük /Bagla and you will see the crowds on the left hand side as you come up the hill past the plant nursery (x 2) out of Ortakent.
It is on the Yahsi sports field thats been carved out of the hillside just at the village area there, and it will cost you 10 tl entrance. Easier to get to than Kudur , I might add!
have fun
might see you there!
cheers
Chris

mollag

Kipper restorer
camel wrestling 2010
Dont forget to try some "runner up " sausages, no mystery as to whats in them!:48:

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
camel wrestling 2010
'Young and old, women, children, uncles and aunties, and of course hot-blooded young men, all made up the huge and diverse crowd estimated at 7,000 attending the first camel wrestling tournament of the new year at Ortakent on Sunday.'

Here

C

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
camel wrestling 2010
the camel wrestling hats on toorrow does any 1 know where ın ortakent ıt ıs held????

Hi Michael, did you go to the Camel Wrestling? If so, did you have a good day, I've heard that it is a good day, BBQ,s, and all the Turkish families having a good day out to-gether.

waterbaby

camel wrestling 2010
Over the past few years the Camel wrestling has been help Behind Kippa. If comming from Gumber,do a right at Kippa then just down past the man with a van who sells the slowers on the right hand side up on top of the hill is where it is usually held. Dont forget to take something to sit on and a few drinks!

SuperBogs

I miss you Pebble
camel wrestling 2010
They are all rigged. Last time I wrestled a camel I learned all about unfair judging. Here's the break down. I finally wore him down after putting a full nelson on the huge beast. We all know there are rules, No Spitting and NO Biting....he knew I had him when I threw him down on his back and was going to lay down some good ole ground and pound and what did he do....bit my tit and then spit in both my eyes.....arghhhhhh I couldn't see and it stung like hell I was swinging and grabing at what ever I could get ahold of......suddenly there was this god aweful noise...I thought it sounded like a creature from the jurassic era...turns out in my blind swinging and grappling I ended up with this camels family jewels in my hand which were of course in a death grip for fear of getting my other tit bit off. The judges pryed my hands free and awarded the win to my apponent....he broke the rules first and although I did I only did it because I was blinded. Do anyone think I was robbed?......I am looking forward to a rematch......anyone want to place a side bet?

Bob

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
camel wrestling 2010
They are all rigged. Last time I wrestled a camel I learned all about unfair judging. Here's the break down. I am looking forward to a rematch......anyone want to place a side bet?

Bob

Best laugh I've read for a while, except for the Golden Girl posts, of course Bob, lol

Latest Posts

Top Bottom