ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Call Turkish Mobiles For 1.5ppm!!
I haven't tried this yet but intend to.

They say you can ring a Turkish mobile from UK landline for 1.5p per minute, and from UK mobile for 2p per minute.

They also state this;

'It sounds almost too good to be true, doesn't it? Perhaps you're thinking "Where's the catch?" Well, there isn't one! We're able to charge you only 1.5p a minute for every international call you make simply by diverting your call via our own internet network and therefore not having to pay for the use of BT's international telephone system.'

Check it out here

C

I will give it a tryout in the next few days when I phone my friend in Marmaris. I usually use the number 08444282828 when I call his mobile from my home phone in UK (anytime of the day) and that is 4p per minute. I always check the phone bill just to make sure its correct.............:307bt:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
I'm with BT and whenever I dial the 0844 numbers I always get too many callers on this line, so I use 08717721414, it is 7p per minute though.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
Its 2p per min with 18185 or 7p to mobiles But i'll try it with my mobile just to see . ....Diane

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Its 2p per min with 18185 or 7p to mobiles But i'll try it with my mobile just to see . ....Diane

Noooooooooooo, don't do it, cost you a fortune it will, ok then you go try and let me know. I pay 7p to mobiles with 08717721414.

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
No Lesley i'm sure it says from Landlines Mobiles And Phone boxes ...Have a look .. Diane

ceemac

Shake It Baby...
Any other members know any other cheap deals??

It's nice to share them.....

C

dazkad

what's wrong with skype, i'm sure most of us have a computer and the friends we are contacting do also or am I missing something?

maggie

I use google talk.

Free if both parties have google talk installed on their computter.

Hugs Maggie xxx

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
try this one it's 0.5p per minute to landline & 1p per minute to mobile www.bestminutes.co.uk

I went into the small print and as far as i can see .. you pay your landline provider to access best minutes ....See ..How are my calls billed , I once used a card that did the same and was shocked to find i,d been charged £28+vat for useing the access number , so everyone please read all of that small print ,

Next ....Are there any companys that do this from Turkey to UK ....Diane

I went into the small print and as far as i can see .. you pay your landline provider to access best minutes ....See ..How are my calls billed , I once used a card that did the same and was shocked to find i,d been charged £28+vat for useing the access number , so everyone please read all of that small print ,

Next ....Are there any companys that do this from Turkey to UK ....Diane

That's how they all work isn't it?

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
That's how they all work isn't it?

No Susan 18185 sends you a bill by email and my calls to hubbys mobile for a month cost £15 84p and yes i chat a lot , Sometimes call him twice a day for 10 or even 20 minutes , I'm happy with that ......Diane

sunseeker

Am I correct in assuming, when using these access nos that the charge starts from the second you are through to the access no and you are therefore charged while dialing and waiting for the call to be answered.
Maybe someone could confirm this.

felixthecat

felixthecat
I use SKYP UNLIMITED LANDLINE CALLS TO UK and that cost 3.39 per month had no problem wıth ıt yet and excellent connectıons.just log ın onto skyp and follow ınstructıons.

A89

No Susan 18185 sends you a bill by email and my calls to hubbys mobile for a month cost £15 84p and yes i chat a lot , Sometimes call him twice a day for 10 or even 20 minutes , I'm happy with that ......Diane

I have been using this service to call Turkey from UK for quite a while and its excellent!

A89

I haven't tried this yet but intend to.

They say you can ring a Turkish mobile from UK landline for 1.5p per minute, and from UK mobile for 2p per minute.
They also state this;

'It sounds almost too good to be true, doesn't it? Perhaps you're thinking "Where's the catch?" Well, there isn't one! We're able to charge you only 1.5p a minute for every international call you make simply by diverting your call via our own internet network and therefore not having to pay for the use of BT's international telephone system.'
Check it out here
C

Did anyone end up trying this? Sounds too good to be true!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom