Martyn

Cafe More
Anyone use Cafe More? Once met a lovely lady in the Council offices who works there but have never used it. Looking for somewhere local to have a coffee with p-t-p now he's on the wagon :smile: Is it ok for just a drink, a meal or what? Do they have free internet there?

Tess

Cafe More
My absolute fave in Altinkum Martyn. Lovely for anything, quiet coffee, meal just about anything, family owned and so so friendly. I have never used internet there but any time I am in always someone on their laptop so I assume so. Would thoroughly recommend.

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Cafe More
l used Cafe More many times in the pass,when l'm out visiting Altinkum.The meals are good and the drinks are reasonably priced.
P-T-P is definitely on the beer wagon syphoning the beer through a straw.
When l visit Cafe More l normally have a beer or two

aitchij

aitch
Cafe More
I think we may just have been unlucky last summer, after great review on here we decided to try it when we had Charlottes boyfriend with us. We got seated quickly.
but was ages before we got our drinks and food, infact three meals came before the fourth and we wiated for 5 mins for the fourth meal to arrive. the food was ok.
but would not rush back.

Gail

carolk

R.I.P
Cafe More
It has a nice ambiance Martyn, a bit more pricey than the others but it has a good choice of food and coffee's for PTP. There is free internet. :smile:

Martyn

Cafe More
Thanks Carol, it's fairly near the apartment we are renting and our old apartment p-t-p has.

parrot

Cafe More
It has a nice ambiance Martyn, a bit more pricey than the others but it has a good choice of food and coffee's for PTP. There is free internet. :smile:
They need to put in different seats,the ones they have are so uncomfortable.

martin m

Cafe More
Hi martyn
cafe more is fine in our opinion for everything, once you have had enough effes you dont mind the seats.
What is the border for didim/altinkum? as we own on the street with the hospital wich is the first roundabout up A/B we always think higher up the boulavard as didim and anywhere lower as altinkum?
martin

Gin&Tonic

Cafe More
I get confused as well which is Didim and which is Altinkum. I was told that the whole area is Didim with the town centre being at the top of Ataturk Boulevard where all the main shops are, between Carrefour and the roundabout by Migros is Yenhisar and only the beach area is Altinkum.

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Cafe More
Don't hate me but we went here after hearing rave reviews for a meal and it just didn't live up to my expectations. It's good for this area but on the whole there are so many better places with nicer food and at a cheaper price.

I have also been in for drinks and i like their iced coffees but they are about 9 lira which is more expensive than Starbucks!

Martyn

Cafe More
Don't hate me but we went here after hearing rave reviews for a meal and it just didn't live up to my expectations. It's good for this area but on the whole there are so many better places with nicer food and at a cheaper price.

I have also been in for drinks and i like their iced coffees but they are about 9 lira which is more expensive than Starbucks!

Thanks Lyndsey, they are all valid comments.

Cafe More
hi all
i have got to say that i love going to cafe more - it is one of my favourites in Altinkum, along with the olio restaurant. mmmm!

Top Bottom