Dee32

CAB IN Didim
Hi there,just came across a website CAB ( CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU) in Didim who have claimed to get deeds back for concerned purchasers of property in Turkey.Just wondering if anyone has used this service.Thanks.

Whistler

Cool as Folk!
CAB IN Didim
No but I know the husband of one of the lawyers who works there!

Christ, I'm beginning to sound like a Turk!

tinkycarol

5 a day inspiration!
CAB IN Didim
There has been quite a bit about it on here and in Voices Newspaper but not used it myself. If you want to search/know more it was called Turkish British Association (TBA) and has now changed it's name to something like Solidarity with British (I think it had to change it's name - maybe to do with obtaining funding). One of the founders, Fulya Onder, studied law in the UK and I think she may have worked in a CAB so it seems to get referred to along the lines of a CAB. Hope this helps. Carol x

kelchocolate

Just Watch Me
CAB IN Didim
The services they render there is nothing like the CAB in England, farrrrr from it. (I worked as a volunteer in the CAB in England for 3yrs).
We went into the TBA and i must say, we were told they’d get us a lawyer. All we wanted was someone to mediate on our behalf to get the problem sorted, with my training and experience i always though mediating was the first point to address, but we where told they don't do that!

biggles

biggles
CAB IN Didim
The services they render there is nothing like the CAB in England, farrrrr from it. (I worked as a volunteer in the CAB in England for 3yrs).
We went into the TBA and i must say, we were told they’d get us a lawyer. All we wanted was someone to mediate on our behalf to get the problem sorted, with my training and experience i always though mediating was the first point to address, but we where told they don't do that!

i had similar as this ,i asked for advice and the guy kept saying fax me all the documents and we will see what we can do . But i was in no doubt lawyers would be involved . dont get me wrong if you are in deep xxxx then i say let them sort it ,but i managed my prob on my own in the end.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom