Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Bye Bye Miss Money Penny
Miss Moneypenny

Safe journey home to the rain from Des. Di and Dave. See you next year.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Bye Bye Miss Money Penny
Re: Miss Moneypenny

Safe journey from me too, it was good to see you last week, albeit for a brief chat. I know you'll miss beautiful Yalikavak, but just look forward to a big snuggle up tomorrow night, lol.

Lesley

:36329ht5b

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Bye Bye Miss Money Penny
Well last night was sad as my friend Pat left after spending all summer here - I took her to the airport and she was very sad at leaving Yalikavak - but also happy at the thought of seeing her other half Peter !
I got the surprise of my life when I returned home as there waiting for me was my daughter and her hubby and my 3 lovely Grandkids -- apparantly my face was worth a million dollars according to Ibrahim - who had kept the secret from me for 2 weeks !!
So I am going to have a wonderful week with them all

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Bye Bye Miss Money Penny
Awww, I know how sad Pat was to leave, but she was so looking forward to seeing Peter.

That's fantastic news about your daughter and family arriving Sue, Ibrahim really does give you the most nicest of surprises. Hope you do have a great time with them all, as I know how very much you miss them.

Bye Bye Miss Money Penny
Thanks guys, I did enjoy your company. I arrived home in good time. Wow I had forgotten how big the house is! Peter has done a good job keeping it clean & tidy!
We are both looking forward to being back in Yalikavak asap.

What a lovely surprise Sue, a great end to the season, have a fab time xxx

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Bye Bye Miss Money Penny
Glad to read you got home ok, and that all was spick and span at home, lol. I'm already looking at flights during winter and only came back 1 week today. Hope all works out and you can get back soon, for good.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Bye Bye Miss Money Penny
Don,t forget, we are having a party night next year somewhen. Lets hope we can make a date when there is a few of you here.

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
Bye Bye Miss Money Penny
Don,t forget, we are having a party night next year somewhen. Lets hope we can make a date when there is a few of you here.

Hope that will be summertime, I'm ready to party.

:504xn: :cheers: :36329ht5b :drum: :yipee: :tigger:

tomc1984

Bye Bye Miss Money Penny
Well last night was sad as my friend Pat left after spending all summer here - I took her to the airport and she was very sad at leaving Yalikavak - but also happy at the thought of seeing her other half Peter !
I got the surprise of my life when I returned home as there waiting for me was my daughter and her hubby and my 3 lovely Grandkids -- apparantly my face was worth a million dollars according to Ibrahim - who had kept the secret from me for 2 weeks !!
So I am going to have a wonderful week with them all

Lovely surprise Sue, enjoy their company.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom