cowboymug

Buying tickets for a Turkish club game.
I want to buy 2 tickets for Alanyaspor Vs Fenerbache this Sunday 21st April (3 days from now).
What's the most efficient way to get them?
I don't live in Alanya so can't get to the stadium until a few hours before kick off.
Thanks!

Freedom 49

No fun if it's too easy!
I understand that these days tickets are usually bought via the internet by Turkish Citizens that have a PASSOLİG Card.

One of our pals tried to buy tickets just yesterday but was unable to do so because Sunday's match is already sold out.
If you need tickets in the future, find someone with a card, they can buy the tickets for you if they apply early enough and you'll get into the stadium without a problem.

Looks like you might need to book a seat at The Flying Horse this time.

Enjoy, hope you get the result you're hoping for.

cowboymug

Thanks guys!
Should I apply for my own Passolig card so I can buy tickets for future games?

Freedom 49

No fun if it's too easy!
Hello, You can only get a PASSOLİG Card if you have a Turkish Kimlik (Citizenship) as it's registered against the name & kimlik number.

Once you have a ticket, you're admitted to the ground without question whether you be Turk or foreigner,so, I feel the only way is for a Turkish friend to buy for you from their card, and pay them the cash.
I'm told the cards cost just 20T.L. and they allow up to a specific number of tickets to be bought throughout the season but...only sold to Turkish Citizens.

No fun if it's too easy!!!! :doh:

The Saint

Just to clear things up about the Passolig card as there is quite a bit of incorrect information posted so far.
1) You DO NOT need to be a T.C.,anybody can apply. You use your Passport number as kimlik. Foreigners can only apply for the Cuzdan card, simply pre load cash then buy ticket.
2) You CANNOT get somebody to buy a ticket and buy it off of them.The 'ticket' doesn't physically exist. It is applied to the card - the card has the owners photo on it and is checked at least once at all grounds before you can get in. My personal record is 6 times at Galatasaray!!!
3)There is no limit to the number of times you can use the card during the season.

COWBOYMUG

You must get a card to attend any game in the top 2 divisions.
It is valid for 5 years and you pay a renewal fee each season.
Get a Alanyaspor card if you only want to watch them, this will enable you to buy tickets when they go on sale. I mention this because I have the TFF logo card and for some games I can only buy 24 hours before kick off, providing there are some still available!

Hope this has been of some help.
Alan

The Saint

Also, the FB is NOT a sell out.
I have just gone through the buying process cancelling at last page and was able to buy a ticket in the Maraton Row N seat 35 for 100tl.

Freedom 49

No fun if it's too easy!
Apologies to anyone that feels they've been mislead.

The information came from a Turk, with a card. He was in our office and even rang the ground and was told the match was a sellout.

cowboymug

Thanks for all the replies guys!

Update - I managed to set up a Passolig account and register for a card as a foreigener and bought my ticket for todays game - 31 lira for the card and 60 for the ticket - although the process took me about 2 hours!

I'm told that although I physically don't have my Passolig card, as the ticket is assigned to me and was bought using my card, I can enter using the Passo mobile app, which I have downloaded with the ticket attached.

Has anybody tried this before (using the app without physical card)?

Freedom 49

No fun if it's too easy!
Well done! I wish you many happy days out supporting the team.
Just goes to show, everything's possible over here. Love it!!

The Saint

Glad you got it sorted. Perhaps you can help me , as part of my journey to visit all grounds in the top 2 divisions my travels will take me to Alanya for the Konya match.
As the new stadium is quite a way out what is the transport to and from the game like ?
How much and do they take cash or do I have to buy a card?

cowboymug

How can I go about getting a ticket for a Galatasary Champions League group stage game?
Do they usually sell out?

cowboymug

I tried to buy a Passolig card for Galatassary (about 60 TL) but it says it can only be delivered to a football ground - is there no way to get one delivered to my home?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom