Buying Stuff In And Around Kemer/Antalya
Anyone know of any stores that to most of us resemble Homebase, B&Q, IKEA, etc etc in and around Kemer (where my house is). I need to get stuff for the apartment, eg mirrors, pictures, lights, odds and ends etc. Seems there is nothing. Last time I was there I could not even find a store which sold sets of dinner plates. Some of these "smaller" towns are truely usless for stuff.

Do I really need to hire a car and go into Antalya?

If so where in Antalya does anybody have any address of retails shopping area (where you can park).

Many many thanks in advance.

Cheers and bye for now,
Tex.

M

Mack

Hi Tex,

Koc Tas in Antalya is the biggest and best B&Q style shop although Deepo and Migros and the Mall with M&S in it (forget the name) have some great home furnishing shops. Link to a page of Antalya shops and malls and maps HERE. Hope it helps.

angiesco

Tepe Home is on the road from Kemer to Antalya, they might have some nice things.

Regards Angie.

M

Mack

Tepe Home is on the road from Kemer to Antalya, they might have some nice things.

Regards Angie.

Good call Angie, and TMall beside them as well have got some nice stuff, just as you come into Antalya on the Coast road from Kemer.

Theres also some custom furniture shops and some import shops near the Sun express office, not as expensive as they seem from the outside :)

dalyansteve

Your lucky to have so much available in a half hour drive. We have to mount an expedition and choose between,Bodrum 3hrs or Antalya/Izmir 4hrs each. Having said that we now have a very good Tekzen in Mugla 1.5 hrs. Also in Antalia you have a Huge KIPA/Tesco and a Real/Metro group superstores, we wish.

Thanks everyone. Seems I have some good options. Advice much appreciated.

Cheers,
Tex

joannagh

Latching onto this thread - does anyone know if there are any shops selling English fiction books in Kemer? I've been looking for a wee while now but not managed to find any. I'm probably clutching at straws thinking some are available! We don't have a car and we're in the centre of Kemer......thanks in advance!

Top Bottom