jacquiholley

Buying in Altinkum
I am thinking of buying a place in Altinkum but how long does it take if to buy? I am coming over for 2 weeks would I be able to buy during that time?

Mushtaq

Administrator
Buying in Altinkum
2 weeks is more then enough to finalise a purchase, you need to allow around 3 to 4 working days to do all the paperwork, it can be done in lot less time too.

Good luck.

jacquiholley

Buying in Altinkum
What about the Tapu? How long do you have to wait to get that. If I saw a place already built could I get everything done in the two weeks and get the keys before going home.

Mushtaq

Administrator
Buying in Altinkum
You can get everything done and get the keys, BUT can't get your TAPU until you have had the army clearance returned, which takes around 3 to 6 months.

Once you have agreed on the terms, ensure you put an Ipotek on the property so that the person selling it does not sell it again or take out loans etc on the property after selling it to you, because although you have bought it and you have contracts and agreements in place, legally the property belongs to the person whose name is on the TAPU and there have been cases where sellers have fraudulently taken our loans on property they have sold, because they still have TAPU in their names.

The Ipotek is a charge on the property and registered on at the deed office, this adds a little extra to your purchase costs, but is well worth it for peace of mind.

Gin&Tonic

Buying in Altinkum
Hope you find what you are looking for.

Not sure what others on the Forum think but my way of buying would either be to contact owners who have property for sale within my budget and go and see them or ask an agent to take me around to see ones within my budget rather than plough through mountains of paperwork and try and decide which ones I like because more often than not the ones people like in the photos arent the ones they like when they see them and vice versa.

jacquiholley

Buying in Altinkum
Thank you everyone for your help. Was thinking of buying a 2 bedroom apartment but will have a look at members places for sale and maybe could go a bit further with the budget and get a villa if the price suits.

Niron

Buying in Altinkum
2 weeks is more then enough to finalise a purchase, you need to allow around 3 to 4 working days to do all the paperwork, it can be done in lot less time too.

Good luck.

well just paid a deposit today for property in Altinkum and heading over July for a week to finalise sale so hopefully that will be enough time :)

nwclio

Buying in Altinkum
Why Altinkum? Ever thought of Akbuk?
4 Bed fully furnished villa with white goods, tapu and habitation certificate for £50000..Maybe an option..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom