liam

Altinkum Lover
Buying in Altinkum Help???
Hello all i have been going to Altinkum for 3 years now, and thinking of buying my own place out there i am going over the end of August and was just woundering if anyone had anything to sell or could give me advice on buying thanks. Liam

bobthenob

Non Active Member
Hello all i have been going to Altinkum for 3 years now, and thinking of buying my own place out there i am going over the end of August and was just woundering if anyone had anything to sell or could give me advice on buying thanks. Liam

My advice is to take your time and speak to the ex-pats on the areas your looking for.sea views,space,quietness that sort of thing.
Also l strongly advise you to go for a resale,this will guarantee the right papers are in place.Look in the supermarket windows and also the local paper for properties for sale.

Never give out any signals that your here to buy,or you will probably be bombarded with a grooming behaviour from the waiters in restaurants and other businesses.
Be aware.Never give out any information on your budget as well

Lyndsey

Kalın deriliyimdir
Get a good solicitor and make sure you see copies of all relevant permits and permissions from the builder.

Hope you find your dream in the sun.

martin m

Hi Liam
Firstly, only use a reputable builder, and a solicitor thats not connected to the builder in any way, if you use the search feature on this page you will find opinions from many many people who have had good and bad experiences with many of the builders and solicitors in altinkum, to be honest in my opinion theres actually very few that are perfect in EVERY aspect, for example one thats good on paperwork might not be good with aftersales.
Bobs advice on buying resale is very good advice but restricts your choice, having said that why not try all the resales first just in case you find what you are looking for, even then still make sure that all the paperwork is in order.
It can be a very enjoyable experience, just dont do anything in a hurry, and come back on here as many times as need be to check things out, theres not much going on these days thats not already happened to someone else.
good luck
martin

Ms Who

aka Kym Ciftci
Hi Liam,

Welcome to the forum.

The best thing you can do is find a reputable emlak, one that knows what they are doing and then the problems mentioned by the replies to this thread will not become an issue. You will get a lot of advice on here and while its well meaning, it wont always do you any favours.

I would suggest, you source Emlaks, contact them and ask for contactable referrances. Get as many as you can and contact them all.

A point to note, be careful with the large companies (similar to Parador), the prices they put on top are horrendous and they dont have any history here in Turkey so if the Sh*t hits the fan, they wont be able to help you.

Good luck :)

Latest Posts

Top Bottom