jcrian

Buying Car in Turkey
As we are thinking about buying a car in Turkey early next year I was wondering what other members have chosen as their car in Turkey?

Any feedback on dealers or reliability of your car much appreciated.

ChrisBobs

Buying Car in Turkey
Re: Cars

Chose by the service available in your area.
Bodrum has Daihatsu service, but a friend in Fethiye has had to drive 3 times to Antalya to get hers fixed

hijo

in my own clique
Buying Car in Turkey

..a Geely Echo 1.3 ..got it from a showroom in Izmir...::eyeye:

Gail

Buying Car in Turkey

Daihatsu Terios 4x4. Excellent machine for all occasions.

We have the same car and are very pleased with it. Had a Nissan Nirvara before and it was like driving a tank and the tax for the year was 1900TL........

Sara-666

Buying Car in Turkey

We've got a Landrover Freelander and it's brilliant. We live out in the sticks so needed a 4 wheel drive and this certainly lives up to the Turkish lack of roads in our area! Got to say though it was over 3 times the price of the same age car in England though. There is a Land Rover service centre on the main road out of Bodrum, which was also taken into account in our decision of car. We looked at the Terrios but after a test drive decided against it, it was too small and too slow for what we wanted.

Sara

Gail

Buying Car in Turkey

We had a Freelander in UK, still my favourite car, I loved it and the reason we didn't get one here was because of the expense!!!

Sara-666

Buying Car in Turkey

We had a Freelander in UK, still my favourite car, I loved it and the reason we didn't get one here was because of the expense!!!

We had a Saab in England and would have had the same out here if not for the bad roads, it was like driving along whilst sitting on your sofa. Freelander is an excellent car for here but got to agree the price made me gag!

Sara

Howell's

Buying Car in Turkey

The best ıdea ıs to get a tractor or jcb !!!! When the raın comes the road problems start :((

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Buying Car in Turkey

i drive an audi s4 in the uk, but will probably buy a ford connect or fiat fiorino over there, price, economy, car tax etc will play an important part

martin

k9jack

k9jack
Buying Car in Turkey

Has anyone out there in Turkey got a Geely 1.5 Familia, or any Geely car, feedback on this car would be appreciated. 21,000 ytl on the road.

hijo

in my own clique
Buying Car in Turkey

..i posted previously k9jack i bought a new Geely Echo ..1.3 ..around 8months ago ..absolutley no problems ..mind you for some of the hills here in kusadasi could, have done with the 1.5...you can get a basic for around 14,000 lira(but that was with the goverment tax cuts then) i got the one at 17,500 lira..because i wanted the extra,s ..etc ..air bags (2) also mp3 player cd and radio, klemer ,electric mirrors ,windows,central locking .also child safety windows and locks....if you need address in Izmir i can look it out..:couch2:

jcrian

Buying Car in Turkey

Thanks for your replies.

Does anyone know if there is a Hyundai dealer in Fethiye or near area?

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
Buying Car in Turkey

We've got a Landrover Freelander and it's brilliant. We live out in the sticks so needed a 4 wheel drive and this certainly lives up to the Turkish lack of roads in our area! Got to say though it was over 3 times the price of the same age car in England though. There is a Land Rover service centre on the main road out of Bodrum, which was also taken into account in our decision of car. We looked at the Terrios but after a test drive decided against it, it was too small and too slow for what we wanted.

Sara

Freelander is a smart wagon.

CJD

Buying Car in Turkey

Adres:
YAYLA YOLU BÖLGE TRAFİK YANI NO:224 FETHİYE / MUĞLA

Tel:
0252 - 611 11 11

Faks:
0252 - 611 11 22

Kroki için tıklayınız.