Question for you

MJL

Buying a car in Turkey
Buying a car one thing, getting a driving licence quite another!

Are driving tests still in Turkish language only and are test officials usually proficient in English language?
You can get a drivers license without doing a test, they exchange your current license. But takes around 6 months to get

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Buying a car in Turkey
But would they exchange an international licence?

Last edited:

REDDERS

Buying a car in Turkey
An IDP is only valid if used in conjunction with a valid drivers licence. It's not possible to obtain a licence exchange to a Turkish licence offering up an IDP.

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
Buying a car in Turkey

Are driving tests still in Turkish language only and are test officials usually proficient in English language?
You can simply exchange a licence from many countries, the only exception that I am aware of is the US, who did not sign the convention.

enoch

Buying a car in Turkey

I wouldn't think so. Not a problem for a man like you saga don, sol, dur.or take someone who can translate for you. But the first part I think is the mechanics you have to rebuild a car in 40 minutes and have school certificate you don't need to be able to drive.

Jaycey

African Refugee
Top Poster Of Month
Buying a car in Turkey
..Not a problem for a man like you saga don, sol, dur.or take someone who can translate for you.

Smart ass - my Turkish is improving.

I can even order a simple meal "Hovercraft'覺m y覺lan bal覺klar覺yla dolu".

Latest Posts

Top Bottom