LezliG

Bus to Fethiye
Hi, I've heard there is a bus which stops in Dalaman from Marmaris or Bodrum then goes on to Fethiye. Does anyone know if this is still running and if so frequency, where it picks up etc. Thanks, Lesley

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
Bus to Fethiye
There is a regular bus service to Fethiye, every hour during the day, I think. Costs 5TL or 6TL. It goes from the bus station, behind the park, near the old Belediye building.

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Bus to Fethiye
Yes, there are hourly bus services from Dalaman to Fethiye. There are also dolmuses that ply that route.

matty

Bus to Fethiye
But the new bus station in fethiye is a quite away from the main shopping and market area!

LezliG

Bus to Fethiye
Thanks everyone. I have to visit my sister when I'm over next week - much cheaper than hiring a car!!

Lesley

Rainey

Bus to Fethiye
It's a very pretty journey too - we did it last week from Dalaman to Fethiye - well recomended

Bus to Fethiye
I agree, Rainey. Only cost 7 lira each way and that included water and lemon cologne!
And me!!
If you are in no rush and dont want to risk death in a taxi,its a lovely picturesque journey.
We have done it several times and they help you with the luggage and you can chat with all sorts of people.
I think you miss so much just using transfers all the time and once you are in Dalaman,the airport is a short taxi ride of a few minutes.
The new bus station in Fethiye is a fair way from the centre but dolmuses run along the main road continuously.
We have checked with Transfers4U the airport transfer subsidiary of Thomas Cook and they too will run you into Fethiye and surrounding areas regardless of your flight company and their rates are excellent compared with some private transfers. Our quote was £59 return for 3 of us.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom