perfect1949

i just love my clique
burst bubble
as the interest rate bubble burst in turky ,considering in january we was getting 22 per cent and now its only 8.75 . but its still better than england

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
burst bubble
8.75 would be great HSBC is only 8% my bank day was today.......roll on next May when I can take my civil service pension at 50

jakkigers

Eccleston/Konacik
burst bubble
Another one for the club! I'm a civil servant and am taking my pension early at the age of 52 (after 28 years' service) - can't wait, only just over four months to go before I throw off the shackles of being an employed person. Intend to spend half the year in the UK and half in Gumbet (in small chunks). Already got flights booked or April to July and then August to October. Woo hoo :yipee:

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
burst bubble
Another one for the club! I'm a civil servant and am taking my pension early at the age of 52 (after 28 years' service) - can't wait, only just over four months to go before I throw off the shackles of being an employed person. Intend to spend half the year in the UK and half in Gumbet (in small chunks). Already got flights booked or April to July and then August to October. Woo hoo :yipee:

Awww, what a fantastic plan to look forward to. I did 33 years, but my package was enhanced by 6 and 2/3 so got a good deal. Life's too short, and we've done our time, lol and made way for the youngsters, tho' the civil isn't like it was when we started is it. I love being a young pensioner haha.

Last edited:
burst bubble
Lesley dont you have a TV to watch LOL, and to quote you only 7 days to go and İ will be on my hols, it will be great to see the girls again. Jim

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
burst bubble
Lesley dont you have a TV to watch LOL, and to quote you only 7 days to go and İ will be on my hols, it will be great to see the girls again. Jim

I'm not that keen on TV Jim, I keep logged on TLF, but do go off doing my chores you know, main one being filling up my wine glass, lol

Ah, got it, yes Jim I hope you have a great time when you go off to see your family, and your new Grandaughter.

Last edited:

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
burst bubble
Drinks are on Sunny Seasider next season guys and gals. Think I will start a tab in her name at Morguls...........

Latest Posts

Top Bottom