Aarhus9

BURNLEY FC, Playoff, Monday 25.5.09
Hello, this is my first posting on Turkish living.
We have a two bed apartment in Didim and are next out in July for a month.
Some friends of ours are out next week and are looking for the best or most suitable bar that will be showing the playoff final between Super Clarets and some pub team from Yorkshire called Sheffield Utd.
Does anyone know of a suitable location, preferably in the Didim or Yenisehir areas away back from the beach area?
Dean/Pam :48:

tell them to take plenty of tissues, the clarets wont beat us this time. goin down sunday are you ?

sheffmark

Ha Ha pub team indeed!!! Be afraid! Be very afraid!! were all Blades arent we? UTB!!

my super claret friend you are being very generous by classing them as a:77wu: pub team fc united could beat them

Akasya

Postless Pointer
If Burnley stuff the blades i'll be amazed. As an ammers fan i still feel that the blades are due a big bundle of dosh. I hope you make it back up to the Premiership. It wasn't your fault.

That tevez geezer, he really is a delight to watch. Ferguson is out of his head if he lets him go. good luck Blades.
Steve.

Aarhus9

Thanks for all the kind replies and comments from fellow football fans and I even the one from the Rovers fan,
Got my tickets, its not often us clarets go to Wembley. Last time I saw Wembley was passing through on the train to Euston. Big celebrations this time Sheffield will be "well blacked out". Up the Dingles!

peter the postie

Wer'e not really here
First of all good luck to Burnley, after the two great goals they scored to secure the place I think confidence will be high, and they'll pull it off :)

As for where to watch it in Altinkum, I can't see why your friend wants to find somewhere away from the beach??
To be honest there aren't many places that can be relied on unless you go up near the front. Golf bar & Valentines are both decent places for footie, but thats about as far away from the beach as I'd go personally.

Aarhus9

Thanks Peter the Postie, they are two good suggestions actually, i was only trying to find somewhere back up top coz they have an elderly person going with them and its a fair treck, still they will have to get taxi,
cheers Dean

Lesley T

just got ticket and train tickets........wembley here we come..........

Enjoy Wembley! I was kind-of- looking -forward to my team playing in the play-offs so I could go to Wembley but we were promoted! Not sure what the result will be next week??!!

Aarhus9

Thanks Peter the Postie, they are two good suggestions actually, i was only trying to find somewhere back up top coz they have an elderly person going with them and its a fair treck, still they will have to get taxi,
cheers Dean

garyad

3 Dalaman clarets will be making their return in time for Wembley. Hoping for 3 in 3 against the blunts. UTC

LeylanTiger

fl8oxd.jpg

What Dingles?

Thanks for all the kind replies and comments from fellow football fans and I even the one from the Rovers fan,
Got my tickets, its not often us clarets go to Wembley. Last time I saw Wembley was passing through on the train to Euston. Big celebrations this time Sheffield will be "well blacked out". Up the Dingles!

Blimey!!! A Dingle who can read and write - now that's a rarity!
Or did you get someone to do it for you?

Latest Posts

Top Bottom