Burglaries
Having had an atttempted break in whilst home this evening at 7.30 and foiling the rogue, I wondered what the general situation on break ins is currently in Dalyan.
I had one insecure area which was awaiting repair, and oddly this is where they got in just the day after I had called someone out to figure how to fix it which seems a little suspicious to me hence my question.
I thought generally things would have calmed down now the season is over so would be grateful for a more informed view of what is happening in this respect.

hijo

in my own clique
Burglaries
.. i would say your suspicions were more than founded ..similar situtation with freinds here .. a restaurant in town .collected them and took the home after their meal..and their house was burgled that evening, i have heard the same story about this restaurant before..apparantly they drop a couple of lads just before they get to your house..which will soon be empty..my advice to you get someone reputable to fix your repairs..another tip ..as soon as i bought my property i changed the ground floor locks ,very simple couple of screws ..it could save you a fortune in the long run..:hmm:

Burglaries
No it was not just a Turkish 'friend' however I wouldn't wish to throw muck around without a little more information on the current climate. I am sure the response will be "well its the night before market day so all sorts are in town"

dstearn

Burglaries
Hope you have spoken to the Jandarme, they do try. Recently they came house to house to see who had been burgled & not reported it. I know that if you voice your suspisions they will keep a watch on the individuals. If they are innocent then nothing will be found. Maybe it's about time we told one another who we thought was involved in each of these incidents, if only by private message.

ihutch

Burglaries
Hope you have spoken to the Jandarme, they do try. Recently they came house to house to see who had been burgled & not reported it. I know that if you voice your suspisions they will keep a watch on the individuals. If they are innocent then nothing will be found. Maybe it's about time we told one another who we thought was involved in each of these incidents, if only by private message.

Good idea, it's all very well not wanting to upset people but help is needed to foil plans laid by some thieves! Also which restaurant was it???

hijo

in my own clique
Burglaries
Good idea, it's all very well not wanting to upset people but help is needed to foil plans laid by some thieves! Also which restaurant was it???

if your asking me what restaurant ..you have to be joking ..they would sue the a**e of me or even worse..when were at it ..can i have your pin number ..ooops asked a slly question:angel:

Latest Posts

Top Bottom