luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Burger King - Kipa
Have just been to Kipa and was surprised to see that a new Burger King has opened next door where the furniture shop used to be .

miela

Burger King - Kipa
What a pity. Turkish people don't need that type of food they have an excellent diet, good local restaurants and good nourishing choices.

luckycat68

LOVING MY LIFE
Burger King - Kipa
What a pity. Turkish people don't need that type of food they have an excellent diet, good local restaurants and good nourishing choices.

Yes I totally agree - I hate this type of food - but I thought it was funny because there were 5 tables of Turkish eating and NO Brits !! lol

dalyansteve

Burger King - Kipa
I actualy think you are lucky to have a Burger King near you as well as great shops. I limit myself to BK 4 times a year and have to drive an hour Or more to Fethiye or Marmaris and if we want decent shopping, it's a 3 hour drive to Bodrum or 4 to Izmir or Antalya. OK, I could move but all my friends are here in Dalyan.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Burger King - Kipa
Turks in North London seem to need this sort of place a lot as do the ones on the road up to Izmir.
Steve. The people will speak.

ukizook

Burger King - Kipa
Im not snobish about food and quite like Burger King, whats wrong with having at least a choice, If you would rather have a Kofte bun so be it but I like to have a choice. ;)

mikehibb

Burger King - Kipa
When leaving Kipa after the weekly shop we love the little stall by the exit that sells sweetcorn.

Burger King - Kipa
It's not so much the burger but the "Burger King",the name.It's the sad but predictable story of "progress".The unstoppable machine of western influenced capitalism and progress? A Burger King iin Yalikavak 2015?

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
Burger King - Kipa
there is nothing wrong with wanting something other than Turkish food, I am a veggie and I am so pleased to be able to get a spicy bean burger, I probably go to BK twice a year but when I do.........yummmmmmm spicy bean burger, fries and a thick shake!!!!!

gren

Burger King - Kipa
Personally I believe we need to think about the bigger picture that such global developments bring instead of selfish, immediate-gratification reasons.

But I guess thats what determines most people's choice of political party..the i'm-all-right-jack outlook...

A very sad and hopeless outlook for the future..

Latest Posts

Top Bottom