missmo

missmo
building update pictures 10 jan 10
The build is going on at yasmin 90% of the shells are now in the process of being finished, most have been rendered on the outside and some even have the electric cables inside.

The only shell left to start are immediatly behind our appartment but her is a veiw from Neil and sheilas to show you all the extent of the build and the remaining shell.

from neil and sheilas.jpg

view from neil and sheilas.jpg

Robbo123

Many thanks for taking the time again to keep us all updated, and a belated happy new year to you both.

missmo

missmo
from main road.jpg

between villas and new build pool view again .jpg

from our access road.jpg

some with electrics.jpg

between villa and new build pool view.jpg

hope you all find the attached pics ok if anyone want me to take a picture of anything in particular for them feel free to ask.

Coming back from the UK just missing all that snow is great its still 19 in the shade here and in the sun its lovely teashirt weather but today its raining and thunder has just passed us over, hopefully back to having a sunny day tomorrow

take care all

mo

civiljohn

Brilliant to see some more pictures, we can't thank you enough. Any time you can post more would be appreciated.

jacharri

Yes, many thanks Mo. I expect it will be nearly completed when we come over in June.

Hi Mo, Finally got to see your photos. Thanks for that, it does help to keep up-to-date with what is going on. Cherie & Doug

billjw

Billjw
Well done, Mo. Look forward to seeing you again from April 19th, when it should really be nearing the finishing stage. Kind regards, Bill and Hilary.

Liron

Thanks for the updates Mo - its looking good - Ron and Linda -Yakamoz

carol/Richard

The build is going on at yasmin 90% of the shells are now in the process of being finished, most have been rendered on the outside and some even have the electric cables inside.

The only shell left to start are immediatly behind our appartment but her is a veiw from Neil and sheilas to show you all the extent of the build and the remaining shell.

View attachment 3167

View attachment 3168
Thanks for all the updates.
You say if we need a picture of anything you can oblige, if possible can you let us know how our plants are doing on our terrace at olivia B2 we can,t get out until early May but a picture and update would be very nice.
Again thankyou for all your updates
Regards
Carol and Richard

lawrence ward

High Mo the photos are great, glad to see all coming on well. Coming over 29th March for a month,hope to see you then.Mavis & Lawrence.

missmo

missmo
Thanks for all the updates.
You say if we need a picture of anything you can oblige, if possible can you let us know how our plants are doing on our terrace at olivia B2 we can,t get out until early May but a picture and update would be very nice.
Again thankyou for all your updates
Regards
Carol and Richard

Hi Carol and Richard

is yours the end one as that is the only one with plants on, there is quite a lot of plants? if yours is the end one do you want me to put them on here or email you privately i will need you to PM me your email address. To put them on here is a bit public dont you think as people will know which is your appartment when you are not there ??

mo

carol/Richard

Hi mo,
Thankyou you very much for doing this. Yes you have got the right apartment hope you didnt get into trouble while taking them but it is much appreciated. We have tried to view our apartment through the on site CCTV, but i don't think you can do this anymore we will have to check when we arrive in May, can't wait to get back.
Please could you forward the photos to my e-mail address coathuprc@aol.com

Thanks again will get in touch when we arrive in May.

Carol and Richard

Latest Posts

Top Bottom