dazkad

Builder / Plasterer Needed
Hi

Following the recent and ongoing earthquakes I need my BBQ and chimney removed approx 5 metres high (currently not quite attached to the external wall) and the wall made good.

Also some internal tiling, plastering and painting.

I need to get 2 quotes for my Insurance Company?

Can anyone recommend a couple of builders locally or in the Bodrum area ?

Thanks
Darren

Shen60

I know a good builder, genuine and he also speaks very good English, located in Bodrum. Renovated my villa 5 years ago and very pleased with his service. If you're still looking please pm me and I can put you in touch. I need to get his consent before I display his details here.

Himmycats

I know a good builder, genuine and he also speaks very good English, located in Bodrum. Renovated my villa 5 years ago and very pleased with his service. If you're still looking please pm me and I can put you in touch. I need to get his consent before I display his details here.
Hello Shen60, can you please pass me the Builder's contact details.

Thanks

Hanna

Hello Shen60
I am looking for a builder and note from this post you have a contact could you please let me have details please

Hanna

Hello Shen60
Thanks for the reply re the timeline of the post - yes I know the post is old but I assumed you were still in the area so on the off chance messaged to see if you still had a contact, thanks

Latest Posts

Top Bottom