Mushtaq

Founding Member
Bryan
Bryan is no longer a member here, that is why he is showing as 'non-active-member', will PM you.

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Bryan
I would like him to come back too....
"Quite controversial but very honest......."

Bryan, come back....

ROYREME

Bryan
Re Bryan. As members do we not have the right to know why he is no longer a member,or is it of his own choice

lewismark

Just a member
Bryan
Do you mean "BRYN"? (as opposed to bryan,) that comes from Uk, married a Turkish Girl, moved to Antalya and set up an Estate Agents????

Gail

Bryan
Bryan won't be coming back as he is banned. I banned him, there was one too many rude post. Most of you wouldn't have seen the posts as they were deleted time and time again.

Last edited:

spitfire

Frustrated Bolton Fan
Bryan
lewismark said:
Do you mean "BRYN"? (as opposed to bryan,) that comes from Uk, married a Turkish Girl, moved to Antalya and set up an Estate Agents????

No we mean Bryan Sargent!

Thanks Gail for the update. I'm also a little bit nosey so what's he been up to now then???????

lewismark

Just a member
Bryan
And he ran off with the winning ticket didnt he?
well if thats the thanx you all get for giveing him your money well what do you say?

madturkishcow

LİVİNG İN PARADİSE
Bryan
Bryan aka Messiah will be flying into Istanbul on Sunday with his mate Dobbs...... he has to pick up his tapu from the fat lady in Bodders and hopes to do a flying visit to all his friends,colleges and fans whilst he is here. He is hiring a car and driving down. Unfortunately he can only grace our shores for a week as his work and newly found 'Ladies' are keeping him fairly busy.

mkc

sparrow

Nadine in disguise
Bryan
Lol Jen !
I see he is his usual self then ! I think I missed my chance to see the musea then...

PS : must confess that he was rude..........but funny as well :lol:

wiuru

Bryan
I think the Forum is great and if we all had the same views it would be pretty boring with everyone agreeing with each other, but if Bryan cannot see other peeps have views and opinions of their own and he has over steeped the bounderies and upset someone............ I really don't know him well enough to comment on what went wrong, but can see some peeps miss his input and just feel it is a shame he couldn't maybe come across a little less agresssive. I mean if you start a thread you are inviting people to give their opionions on the topic raised, so you must be aware that not everyone will think or act like you do!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne..xx

Mushtaq

Founding Member
Bryan
Anne, we don't expect people to agree to everyone, there will be very little interaction otherwise and few posts :lol:

But his posts were in some way vulgar for lack of a better word, I know we have some adult humor on here from time to time, but he tended to like to cross the line, this creates a lot work for us who have to edit and delete posts like that.

Guz1

Bryan
Must have been a hard decision for Gail and Mushtaq who certainly couldn't be described as in your face moderators.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom