broadband
Hello all

We are totally new to this Forum, this is our first post, we have a house onGumsan 1, we are back over at Xmas and tried to book at ken and Jims but they are already booked, (well done to them) we are probably having Xmas dinner at home anyone in same situation welcome to join.
Anyone had success with mobile broadband?

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
broadband
Hi Harry and Liz and welcome from me. As you are not far from Yalikavak, there'll be a few open there, Yalides will enlighten you, there's Dede's Mustis, and more, they have great parties. Enjoy whatever you do, and here's my first very happy christmas comings to you both.

Yalides

Am I pretty ?
broadband
Hello all

We are totally new to this Forum, this is our first post, we have a house onGumsan 1, we are back over at Xmas and tried to book at ken and Jims but they are already booked, (well done to them) we are probably having Xmas dinner at home anyone in same situation welcome to join.
Anyone had success with mobile broadband?

Capers have a few spaces left and Mrs Des is doing free mulled wine whilst wearing an elves outfit. Well worth seeing.
We have no finanacial interest in Capers. they are just such a nice friendly restaurant.

broadband
thank you all

could anyone supply phone numbers for the restaurants available? also we are very big cat and horse lovers, seven cats and two horses at home in Lincolnshire I have noticed in Turkey the bits to go in the horses mouths are very basic and look extremely uncomfortable, is there any one out there with or working with horses who could use some good quality english bits and bridles I can bring them over when we come aproxx 3 times a year it would cost nothing but why not put what our horses do not use any more to good use, n even if only inalso does anyone know how the cats protction league is doing in Bodrum I would like to help them if I can if only in a small way, I await a reply in hope

Many thanks

Liz

Latest Posts

Top Bottom