Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail

British short haired cats - Bodrum
I know of 2 beautiful British short haired cats that need to be re-homed. Both females, live in and out of the house. I will post pictures as soon as I get some.

Last edited:
Would love to help Gail but with Portia they would end up like manx cats if they did not get away from her in time!! Jim.

PS have a good night tomorrow see you soon.

de1amo

hi
would they suit flat living?-i had persians back in the uk and they were fine in the confines with no garden

Gail

Yes they would be fine in a flat, but I think they would prefer a garden to roam around in. They were brought over from England but the owners circumstances have changed......

Last edited:

Gail

Here are some pictures of the cats.

Attachments

• IMGP0001.jpg
    IMGP0001.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMGP0002.jpg
    IMGP0002.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 60
  • IMGP0003.jpg
    IMGP0003.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMGP0004.jpg
    IMGP0004.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 55
  • IMGP0005.jpg
    IMGP0005.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 44

Chichi

Hi Gail,

They are real beauties!
I might know a doctor who is intersted in rehoming them.
He really is a nice man and I am sure he will take good care of them.
Do you know how old they are?

And could you maybe PM me a phonenumber from the owners,
then I can put them into contact.

de1amo

Mrs De has stamped her foot and forbidden me mythering her any more! No in Turkish definately means NO!!!-not even the pictures could sway her.
Anyway it looks like you have found a place for them--they are gorgeous!-i miss my cats--you know we invented cats!!!

maggie

Aww they are gorgeous I love the grey one . So sweet.

I hope they are found good homes.
Hugs Maggie xxx

Gail

Refreshing post. These cats are still looking for a home, they can be separated.

Harem

I've cliqued
I'd love to have them, but I think my husband would divorce me if I brought any more cats into the house!!! Then again ..........................................

SonnyJim

Living in Paradise!
We have all got our work cut out trying to find homes for these dogs and cats. These 2 are really beautiful. I will certainly mention them to friends, the more people to spread the word a better chance they have.

Gail

Thank you.

Only the grey cat needs a new home now, she really is a beauty and if I didn't have a house full of dogs I would have her. She is very clean and likes spending time in the garden but doesn't wander off. I really hope a home is found for her, she's so friendly and really beautiful.

Gail

Just bringing this to the top again as the owner is going back to UK end of this month, hope someone wants her.

booo

Hope someone can help
My friend has spoken to the lady rehoming the cat and it has been agreed that she will take her.
Next problem is how to get her to Fethiye :( Know this is a bit of a long shot but is there anyone that will be coming to Fethiye or anywhere closer than Bodrum in the next week that would be able to bring the cat with them?

monkey79

Hi

Just asking if she has been rehomed, because of the date of the post??

Thanks

Andy

Yes monkey she has been re-homed.

Thread now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom