buzz2005

British reg car for sale
Anybody fancy a drive to England. I have a Rover 75 for sale it has to be out of Turkey on the 22nd of May. I havnt got the time to drive to England but will if I cant sell, I have only had the car in Turkey for three months (should have been six months) but the customs at Marmaris say it must leave and cant come back for six months long story.I will drive it out of Turkey to release it off my passport. Please pm me if interested.

Rover 75 (W reg)
Colour Yellow
1800 cc Petrol
air con e/windows, e/sun blind, 6 cd multichanger
95.000 miles excellent condition
9 month MOT
1 month tax left on
£2000 ovno
CAR 024.jpg

CAR 021.jpg

CAR 025.jpg

CAR 026.jpg

CAR 023.jpg

buzz2005

British reg car for sale
The car is now back in Turkey for Three more months if anybody is interested in the road trip to England before the 19th of August its still for sale.

de1amo

British reg car for sale
i query why the vendor didnt pop across to one of the greek islands to 'exit' this vehicle-i am thinking of bringing a vehicle and exporting it regularly!

Ian

British reg car for sale
i query why the vendor didnt pop across to one of the greek islands to 'exit' this vehicle-i am thinking of bringing a vehicle and exporting it regularly!

Why query ?, have you noticed the post date ??.

de1amo

British reg car for sale
just i cant find a definate answer to this query about re-admission on a regular basis--from one thread it says you can and another -someone just advised you cant

Latest Posts

Top Bottom