McB

British Justice Guilty...?
Political dissident, and investigative journalist, being imprisoned and tortured in Britain, in clear violation of his human rights (confirmed by the UN)...

Perhaps the 21st Century's most important voice in the battle against state-sponsored terrorism and represssion since ‎Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn in the Soviet Union...

Leaving the EU with Brexit removes us from the protection of the EU Court of Human Rights, and EU Justice...

Instead, THIS FRIGHTFUL FARCE is the Justice System that Brexit is leaving us with...

If the state can do this, then who is next?

Share for the Sake of Saving some Sanity...

Last edited:

429nufc

Whatever Assange is he is in no way comparable to Solzhenitsyn a true hero of our times

Hiding in an Embassy doesn’t,t equate to years in the Gulags

Anything written by Craig Murray is suspect in my book but each to their own

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
He offered to be interviewed by the Swedish Police , they refused , he was hiding from an irrational usa , a claim denied by the usa and Britain , but has now subsequently been proven to be true . We hold Assange , America hides a fugitive from British Justice , Anne Secoolas , whom they surreptitiously exported without honouring customs and passport control .

How far can our Home Secretary insert his tongue and still draw breath amazes me .

How he could be a fugitive from british justice , from an alleged offence that was not a crime in the uk , and had already been thrown out and discontinued by Sweden , until American pressure was brought to bear , common sense cannot fathom .

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
I have to agree with Kanga with regard to Assange.

His time in that embassy was self imposed.....he could have left at any time.

He wanted others to be held accountable.......but hid when it was his time.

And claims of torture are laughable.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Tenpin , he would have been arrested and extradited to the usa .

Steve

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
He wouldn't be in this situation if he had had the guts to face up to the original charges instead of hiding in a foreign embassy for several years.
Bet he didnt help out with the chores or costs.

Crowdfunded takeaways :218by:

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
P
]THIS FRIGHTFUL FARCE [/URL]is the Justice System that Brexit is leaving us with...
...[/URL]

I agree with your main point, but, with respect, it has nothing to do with Brexit. Everything you mention has happened pre-Brexit.

I have relatives who are a QC and Solicitors in London. Listen to them talk about secret courts, and how money and connections get results and make thing disappear, and you will not celebrate the British legal system for long.

Ian

Akasya

Postless Pointer
I agree with your main point, but, with respect, it has nothing to do with Brexit. Everything you mention has happened pre-Brexit.

I have relatives who are a QC and Solicitors in London. Listen to them talk about secret courts, and how money and connections get results and make thing disappear, and you will not celebrate the British legal system for long.

Ian

Having worked for an organisation that received 19 , yes nineteen D notices on the same day , for matters , or matters pertaining to one matter , that the D notices service were subsequently denied as untrue . I would believe almost anything of the Secret Services , a most upright and impeccable man , a member of the high establishment his self , a man subsequently ennobled at the highest level , also had the notices served on him personally , this could not be referred to either .

That day as a boy office gofer i was warned alongside everyone else , and the freedom of the press died for me , forever . I never even mentioned it at home , Dad was an establishment copper and would have found it his duty to report me .

We only know that which they allow us to know .

Thank the lord for the Internet

Steve

Last edited:

Jaycey

African Refugee
He wouldn't be in this situation if he had had the guts to face up to the original charges instead of hiding in a foreign embassy for several years.
Bet he didnt help out with the chores or costs.

I's not Farange that is on trial here - it is the much vaunted system of British justice.
Off topic but WTH ... I was delighted that your justice system has given Kolomoyskyi short shrift re his Privat Bank claims despite his billions :ukflag:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
A man is held , in a horrendous prison , for an alleged offence that is not a crime in the UK

And yet the Americans care naught for our legal system when a crime has been committed causing the death of an innocent .

America , first , foremost , regardless , special relationship , in your dreams suckers .

Steve

Kanga

A man is held , in a horrendous prison , for an alleged offence that is not a crime in the UK

And yet the Americans care naught for our legal system when a crime has been committed causing the death of an innocent .

America , first , foremost , regardless , special relationship , in your dreams suckers .

Steve

Agreed, particularly given the current POTUS, and yet I wonder if this is for his own protection before he is quietly returned to Australia.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Many folk may not realise that you may be right Kanga , Australia has an austere nay draconian legal enforcement system that denies many even the most basic of human rights .

Fortunately for Assange, to a degree , he is not of an indigenous ethnic minority .

Bang to rights , regardless , if he was .

Steve

IbrahimAbi

Grey wisdom
It is interesting that the current (IM)POTUS seems to think that the UK should extradite Assange but that the US should not extradite Gulen.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Tenpin , he would have been arrested and extradited to the usa .

Steve

Arrested yes......as he should be and has been (he's not above the law).

Extradited, who knows......yes it's a possibility, but nothing decided until the Feb court date.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
I think it’s only fair to point out that as yet the Americans have done no more than go through a process on extradition. I think we might be preempting what the courts decision will be. Such a high profile case, all eyes are on it......can’t get away with rendition on this occasion.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom