Debby

British Food Delivered here..
I apologise if this has been mentioned before but thought id share the website with you all..

I love living here and the fabulous food but I do get cravings for things back home and this site is fab..its like doing a Tesco shop online !!

If there are products you want but are not on the site you can make a suggestion..I suggested Tale & lyle syrup and received an email today to say it has been added !!

The delivery cost is £40 for 30 kilo & £80 for 60 Kilo ..which is not a bad price..if you dont need 30 kilo you can share the shopping with your friends and split the differance for the delivery..I get tons for my 30 kilo as I try to stick with packets etc so its lightweight !!

You can also save your order and have it delivered monthly...

http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk

Debby xx

immac

Senior Member Has-Been
Some of the tinned produce is cheaper (even after shipping) than in Turkey. Checked Marmite (my weakness) and they do Marmite with Champagne! What is that like? Porridge Oats are much cheaper - they seem to be a luxury item in Turkey - crazy.

Ian

and icing and castor sugar which ive only seen in very small packets here..
and golden syrup..great site..how long does the delivery take?

Dalaman Deli

Loving Life in Turkey!
Wow! Not a lot I miss, except smooth peanut butter. Found some in Bim the other week and couldn't wait to get home to try it. It was disgusting, soooo sweet.

I wonder how long 30kgs of peanut butter would last me?

Debby

No Shipping problems so far and it takes approx 5 -7 days not to bad !!

KKOB

Completely Chillaxed
Dalaman Deli said:
Wow! Not a lot I miss, except smooth peanut butter. Found some in Bim the other week and couldn't wait to get home to try it. It was disgusting, soooo sweet.

I wonder how long 30kgs of peanut butter would last me?

Ruth,

Have a look at the peanut butter in Carrefour when you're down here tomorrow. They do 4 or 5 different types

Shirley,

Have you tried putting granulated sugar in a blender and giving it a few seconds whizz? That's how I make caster sugar.

Last edited:

teresa

Free Thinker
Peanut butter in Turkey tends to be @ 30/40% sugar. Make your own - very easy.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom