RIK

British consulate antalya
The Ladies who work there will not be happy about that.They had one of the best views in Antalya from the existing office.

Ian

thanks Val.. their office before must have been in one of the most beautiful locations of any consulate anywhere.....it was right on the bay fantastic panorama.

val2661

The first time I went there, I was so impressed with their view that I even looked at the website to see if they had any vacancies!! I'd have worked for minimum wage for that view. Also I knew exactly which bus to catch from the Otogar to get there. I've now got to find my way around Konyaalti!

Val

M

Mack

Hey, cheeky lot, its virtually next door to me and weve got great views in Konyaalti too :), at least they can walk to the beach and get a tan in their lunch break now.

sasa

Pimp My Sasha!
Absolutely Mack..same for me, it's in my neighbourhood-just around the corner for me so to speak!!

Still will have great views and the buses are very frequent along the beach road and the main road that runs parallel (Ataturk Blvd??)

I wonder what prompted the move?..Bigger premises needed?..

M

Mack

Nah, MI5 told em to keep a closer eye on me :)

M

Mack

:hehe: :mod:

Well the building work has only just been finished, weve been out the past few weekends with the lads from the UK who are over building it, they obviously didnt trust the Turkish builders, so it couldnt have been THAT cheap!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom