Gail

British Bulldog
I have just had a phone call asking me if I know anyone that would like to re-home / rescue a Tan and White British Bulldog (he has been castrated) He has been abandoned by his owner and has been on the streets for 3 days, someone is fostering him from today but wants to find a him lifetime loving home.

I have a British Bulldog and if anybody doesn't know this breed I have to tell you they are fabulous pets, rubbish guard dogs, lazy and stubborn but really really loyal and great fun. :thumbup:

tallulah

British Bulldog
Is the dog in Turkey? a shame if he is as I'm in th UK. We've recently lost our Bulldog, he sadly died in Aug this year, he was 10 years old which as you know is a good age for a bulldog. I agree with your discription, ours always looked the part of a fiercesome guard dog, but in reality he would much rather just have a snooze. We miss him so much.
I hope he finds a good home soon.

Gail

British Bulldog
Tallulah someone has enquired but needs to check out a few things before he commits and I know the person well enough to know that if this fella goes there he is a very very lucky dog. We lost our Neopolitan Mastiff last week he was twelve and a half so a wonderful age but we still have three other dogs, one being a bulldog so don't really want to go back up to four dogs although I am having a struggle here with my husband as he wants to go and get him today!

As soon as I get a picture of this Bulldog I will put it on here, he is in Bodrum so not UK.

babsgood

Deemon in disguise
British Bulldog
Oh Gail, I didn't think, I bet Gary is chomping at the bit. Good Luck with reigning him in. lol

matty

British Bulldog
So sorry to hear about Henry,and hope that you do find a good home for the abandoned dog.
Gail it's better to have an even number in the pack!:thumbup:

Sunberry

British Bulldog
Hi Gail. I am interested in giving the dog a home. Have PM'd you (maybe twice by mistake -new to this!)

pineapple1

I Love Kleopatra Beach !
British Bulldog
I.m so glad to hear this dog may be getting a loving home . Please keep us all posted . I love happy endings ...Diane

Gail

British Bulldog
I have the bulldog in my house now so hopefully once I get hold of Sunberry we can sort something out. I have put a couple of picture of him in my photo gallery on here, he is gorgeous and gets on great with 2 of our other dogs but the miniature pincer doesn't like him because she is a spoilt little princess!!!

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
British Bulldog
Oh Gail, I hope that all works out, it's so good to read of a happy home coming along for this abandoned dog. I also love minature pincers they have the same black/tan markings as our beloved Lancashire Heeler Monty.

Hope you are ok, and still enjoying your wonderful life out there.

Lesley (the short one), lol

Gail

British Bulldog
Bob he is, he is adorable and he is being picked up tomorrow by his new mummy and daddy, Sunberry :thumbup: I'm really happy as he is a great little character, they will fall in love with him as soon as they see him.

Someone in a jeep opened the door and booted him out, nice people about eh???

British Bulldog
:crying::crying:Saw him last week , gave him a cuddle , lovely dog , who ever has him will be very lucky .
Richard was charmed by him and so was I , but I already have 3 dogs, 4 lovebirds and 30 gold fish in the pond

Sunny Seasider

Life is so precious
British Bulldog
This is great news Gail, well done, he looks so cuddly, how those people could do this is beyond my understanding. Hope Sunberry, you have many happy years to-gether, let us know how he settles in with you.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom