Vote for your choice to win Britain's Got Talent tonight.

• Aidan Davis

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Hollie Steele

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • 2 Grand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Julian Smith

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Shaheen Jafargholi

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Stavros Flattley

Votes: 13 20.3%
  • Flawless

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Shaun Smith

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Diversity

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Susan Boyle

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tomc1984

Britains Got talent...Vote for your winner.
Sadly have been watching Britain's Got Talent, actually enjoyed it and am looking forward to tonight's final. Who do you think will win? Why not cast your vote now, votes will not cost you anything unlike the real thing, but will not count for anything other than a bit of fun and interest. Let's see who is right at the end of tonight.

Hi Tom..i think that Susan Boyle should win.
At the moment the press are starting to pull her to bits..isnt that typical ..and shes having a bad time coping.
İ'd never heard of this show until last year and i saw and loved a clip of the young girl with her dog..thats was wonderful..i wonder what she is doing now.

Tess

:19: It's a toughie for me cos I actually like the most of the finalists :19:
I thought the little guy dancing last night was brilliant, the 2 dance groups Flawless and Diversity are excellent, love Shaheen, love Susan - gonna be a toughie!!!!! Love em all, love Stavros, love Julien, they all deserve some sort of recognition after tonight, and I hope they all manage to achieve some sort of dream after tonight. Good Luck to all taking part (wasn't Paul Potts sensational) We really have some brilliant talent in this country and it is outstanding that we have a show where that can be recognised and allow someone to follow their dreams!!! Enjoy the final everyone :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Martyn

Hi Tom..i think that Susan Boyle should win.
At the moment the press are starting to pull her to bits..isnt that typical ..and shes having a bad time coping.
İ'd never heard of this show until last year and i saw and loved a clip of the young girl with her dog..thats was wonderful..i wonder what she is doing now.

Walking it probably Shirley :lol:

I have watched it all for the first time. I thought the semis were fairly predictable who would go through although I felt sorry for the act that went out on the head to head last night. The young 10 year old i thought was typical of someone being pushed into something faster than she wanted to go whereas the young brilliant dancer you could see was dancing because he wanted to. Stavros Flatley had me creasing up, so funny. The final will be tight I think and i think Susan Boyle will win but I want Aiden Davis to win. The dance groups were really good but it's not something you could do say for a 2 hour show where a singer can.

Last edited:

steve & sue

I have never seen the show but i hope Susan Boyle does win because like Shirley says the press have been pulling her to bits this week with reports of
backstage tears, four-letter outbursts, and threats to quit the show, which have led to fears that she is buckling under the pressure, but according to coral bookmakers they make her 4-6 favourite & even though there are other good acts they can't see anyone else winning.
Good Luck Susan Boyle!!!!!!!!!!

v6cod

Living in Okcular
I'll hold my hands up to say I have been watching it as well.

I hope Julian Smith wins it, as it is something different from the singers and dance acts.

Smiler

Britain's got talent? Jesus!!

We must be a world laughing stock with most of those "acts" on offer. Susan Boyle parading on TV is the 21st Century version of bear-baiting

Tess

Britain's got talent? Jesus!!

We must be a world laughing stock with most of those "acts" on offer. Susan Boyle parading on TV is the 21st Century version of bear-baiting

Smiler, you are allowed your opinion, not everyone on it is supermodel material but what the heck!!! They are people living a dream, allow them that. I have to say I have enjoyed it this year.
Smiler, when you see someone without a smile, pass it on!!!!!
This show has given me plenty of smiles, allow us that!!!

Smiler

I don't like any of the acts, with the exception of Julian Smith and it's certainly not for his looks!!

It's not Susan Boyles looks, it the patronising of her because of her looks that annoy me.

Anyway, you can't smile all the time, it makes your jaws ache!! :D

Tess

LOL!!!! Try it anyhow Smiler, sending smiles to you to soften your mood for the finale tonight, Enjoy!!!!

susi

susi
Oh no anyone but that Susan Boyle, she is so embarrasing to watch and she definately has a nasty side to her, Aiden or Julian are so much more talented,Susi

Martyn

I would like Aiden to win, he will never get a chance to get £100,000 as a dancer whereas Susan Boyle will be rich even if she loses. Aidens smile, passion and ability makes him my winner.

Last edited:

maxine366

I think he has the most talet and deserves to win.
Susan... well she can sing but not sure if she will after last few days.
Maxine

feel so sorry for Susan Boyle..and she has got a good voice.

but ..oh my god..she said that naughty F word..and is being pilloried for it...what a load of hypocrisy and fickleness from press and public, in her position i would let rip with a few myself.

this is a woman who has been bullied and ridiculed most of her lif and still has fight in her, im sure i couldnt have continued and pulled myself together as she did last week.
the other acts are nothing in comparision.

We've see Julian Smith (Jules) a few times as he played the same circuit as my husband, he too plays saxaphones, Jules bases himself too much on Kenny G but like my husband he is very good and I wish him all the best.
If you like this kind of music hubby will be playin g Turgetries and Yalki in August.
Good luck to all the contestants, if Susan Boyle was not in it it would be hard to chooose

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
I'm going for Julian cos Susan has made it already so that will give someone else a chance. OOOoops i'm scottish, where are my loyalties!!!!!!!!!!

Jeannie :cell:

Julian or Shaheen, I would not normally pick a kid as they have plenty time to flourish but this lad is off the hook. Love Stavros too but think they have taken their act as far as it will go.

parrot

The Scottish vote will carry it for her,as it done for what was her name Mcmanas,where is she now.
Why nowhere to vote for the three judges and Cowalls bank balance after all that's what it's all about,a nobody,a has been and a meglamaniac.

JEANNIE

Going to get Thinner
The Scottish vote will carry it for her,as it done for what was her name Mcmanas,where is she now.
Why nowhere to vote for the three judges and Cowalls bank balance after all that's what it's all about,a nobody,a has been and a meglamaniac.

Not if there is a lot of people like me , and i think there will be,

Jeannie

Latest Posts

Top Bottom