Sally-Ann

Tired but happy!
Brilliant Tarot and Reiki healer
Hi, I know this won't be everyone's cup of tea but some of you may find this of interest.
I have found a REALLY good Tarot reader who lives in Kumkoy. She also does Reiki and I found it truly worthwhile. My little boy was having problems sleeping (i.e. he wasn't) and she gave us both healing...He slept right through the night!
Her tarot readings are always spot on for me, this lady is incredibly intuitive and not at all intimidating.
Her prices are really reasonable and start from 20tl for a basic reading. She will come to you (if you're local to Side/Kumkoy) or can do a session at her home in Kumkoy.
Most importantly she is a lovely lady...Not a scary Gypsy Rose Lee type!

If anyone is interested post or PM me and I'll put you in touch.

funlife

Be careful for this ladies sake there is a team that operates under cover to catch and prosicute mediums operating privately pm me if you want to know about it

Sally-Ann

Tired but happy!
Erm...Hi Funlife. This lady is NOT a medium of any sort. She is a healer.

funlife

Got to ask what dose she heal with Tarot cards then ? Anyway just thought i would let you know its no problem for me sorry for the reply if she isnt a medium

Sally-Ann

Tired but happy!
Hi Funlife, she does Reiki. This is a form of spiritual healing which utilises chakra based energy. She also reads Tarot. If you read my first post properly everything should be clearer for you.
She definately doesn't communicate with the dead...All about the living!

Latest Posts

Top Bottom