35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
isnt this one of those threads that should be closed because we are all going round in circles 😂 . There is no agreement on here over Brexit, nor will there ever be.

Camden

Brexit going forward
isnt this one of those threads that should be closed because we are all going round in circles 😂 . There is no agreement on here over Brexit, nor will there ever be.

That would be handy for you, for people not to see all the articles and peoples opinions on how badly Brexit is going ... and not having to be called to show what happened to the promises made by brexiteer leaders or be asked to point out the benefits ... great no need to see posts onthe terrible WA signed by your Brexit hero Boris....

Maybe next the Boris threads so you don't have to read all his mistakes, corruption and sleaze .... then it could be the Tory living Forum TLF ...HA HA

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
Whenever a thread goes against a certain member’s stance it is asked to be closed – the Ukraine Riots thread was another case in point but only to be expected of a Brexiter, Russophile & Trumpeter.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
That would be handy for you, for people not to see all the articles and peoples opinions on how badly Brexit is going ... and not having to be called to show what happened to the promises made by brexiteer leaders or be asked to point out the benefits ... great no need to see posts onthe terrible WA signed by your Brexit hero Boris....

Maybe next the Boris threads so you don't have to read all his mistakes, corruption and sleaze .... then it could be the Tory living Forum TLF ...HA HA

Handy for me.......I love it, I just feel sorry for those flogging a dead horse.
One benefit, I’ve had pumped into my arm. Would I have had my jab if we were still in the EU? I wonder.
Re Boris threads? I don’t care, he was elected, he’s the PM & Labour helped put him there.

Camden

Brexit going forward
Handy for me.......I love it, I just feel sorry for those flogging a dead horse.
One benefit, I’ve had pumped into my arm. Would I have had my jab if we were still in the EU? I wonder.
Re Boris threads? I don’t care, he was elected, he’s the PM & Labour helped put him there.

Flogging a dead horse like this old argument when its been explained to the slower on the uptake we could have opted out anyway like we did with PPE ...only for Boris to change it on PPE again, and late...

don't forget your shiny blue passport and happy fish ...

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Whenever a thread goes against a certain member’s stance it is asked to be closed – the Ukraine Riots thread was another case in point but only to be expected of a Brexiter, Russophile & Trumpeter.

Everyone who has a different opinion to you gets a label.
I’m sure all of us go to bed every night worrying about Russia, Trump or for that matter Ukraine.

Tenpin

The Yorkshireman
Brexit going forward
Jump in ? ... posts aren't exclusive are they ? as I already explained to Esb they aren't ...

It was a simple question... I can make it simpler, do you personally not apply the same questioning standard to a brexiteer who uses a 13 year old article in a roundabout defense of their decision .

to those critical of Brexit who use one of a few months old ? that you call "remoaners still quote old news articles to justify their, so called, superior intellectual decision" .

The Esb article you missed.. it was dates you were questioning ..

https://www.wired-gov.net/wg/wg-news-1.nsf/vAllPrint/C023C004A73A52DF802573F700526660

I wonder if such a simple answer will be as elusive as Brexit benefit. or a brexit fulfilled promise ?

I think esb has answered your simple issue.

You are entitled to jump in......which you did, as I said.

As I said in my reply.....fyi...'in the whole' means mainly by the way.
However, it's standard practice of remoaners to use old articles to continue to justify their negative attitudes.
Leavers, in the whole, tend to reference new upbeat articles.

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Flogging a dead horse like this old argument when its been explained to the slower on the uptake we could have opted out anyway like we did with PPE ...only for Boris to change it on PPE again, and late...

don't forget your shiny blue passport and happy fish ...

Yeah but what you miss Camden is, there was a worldwide shortage of PPE, ventilators and now vaccines. Perhaps you can point to a country that had everything in stock and ready for use?
As said, currently I don’t hold any passport.

Camden

Brexit going forward
I think esb has answered your simple issue.

You are entitled to jump in......which you did, as I said.

As I said in my reply.....fyi...'in the whole' means mainly by the way.
However, it's standard practice of remoaners to use old articles to continue to justify their negative attitudes.
Leavers, in the whole, tend to reference new upbeat articles.

No, he didn't, but if I countered, the continual pedantic replies would end up in as you once said War and Peace ... tediously having to explain the post section by section for him to slowly comprehend, as I have had to do over god knows how many replies.... only for him to pivot at each turn.

But it seems as if it's good enough for you ? ..to slide out having to answer on his coat tails as with Brexit Benefits and unfulfilled promises .... thought better of you Tenpin .... to at least be able to debate.....

Last edited:

Camden

Brexit going forward
Yeah but what you miss Camden is, there was a worldwide shortage of PPE, ventilators and now vaccines. Perhaps you can point to a country that had everything in stock and ready for use?
As said, currently I don’t hold any passport.

Good pivot, must be a Brexiteer trait ..... the point and the post was on our ability to, as others to opt out if wanted ... to your old flogged to death argument....or just slow on the uptake.....

ps the shiny blue passport, something to look forward for you then ? like the happy fish .

Last edited:

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Brexit going forward
Steve.......what's the problem?
Simple question regarding standards , on most boards , and every board i am a member of , successive identities have to be declared , what is there to be afraid of , are you a mod , have you been here with other identities , how many and how man do you inhabit noe , i ask politely . Thanks , Steve

35pluschips

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Pointless engaging with the Brexit muppets who can barely articulate their own muppetry !
Brilliant debating - says it all! View attachment 21938

Simple question regarding standards , on most boards , and every board i am a member of , successive identities have to be declared , what is there to be afraid of , are you a mod , have you been here with other identities , how many and how man do you inhabit noe , i ask politely . Thanks , Steve
Tell us more, who was Tenpin?
I seem to remember accusations like that being fired at other members, if you know something, spill the beans.
I don't think people are on this forum to be grilled by anyone.

Akasya

Postless Pointer
Brexit going forward
Tell us more, who was Tenpin?
I seem to remember accusations like that being fired at other members, if you know something, spill the beans.
Polite request , grilled ?......too much thriller TV mate .
Steve

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
Asking other members to justify their standing on issues is an invitation to debate - that isn't grilling unless, like yourself, they never have any answers.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom