alva5763

Bodrum buddy
Brexit going forward
It was on the news yesterday that the contender was against HS2 but both Tories and Labour were for it. Whatever the reason for their win I do not see them forming the next government.

Brexit going forward
It was on the news yesterday that the contender was against HS2 but both Tories and Labour were for it. Whatever the reason for their win I do not see them forming the next government.

Labour only polled 622 votes in that by-election, hardly worth putting a candidate up.

yalimart

The Carnwath Massive
Brexit going forward
She was asked if it was nimbyism on tv this morning. She said not.
Of course it is, that and saying what people want to hear.

esb1841

Brexit going forward
The Liberal Democrat candidate Ms Green is also against the rail project, however, is keen to stress that it will be the new planning reforms that MPs will be able to vote on in this parliamentary session.

She added: “For me, HS2 is a big no. If elected I will be a thorn in the side of this Government and HS2 contractors.

Saoirse

Top Poster Of Month
Brexit going forward
Read the article earlier and whilst I understand its aimed at a British audience it like many commentators leaves out the fact that most parties in Belfast support the protocol

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward

Tenpin

AKA Tenpin
Brexit going forward
And, if it goes ahead ....

Tata, the Indian industrial conglomerate which owns Jaguar Land Rover, is reportedly in the final stages of negotiation with BEIS to back a new £1bn gigafactory in Coventry. The investment is expected to create 4,000 direct jobs. #UKmfg🇬🇧

Jaycey

African Refugee
Brexit going forward
And, if it goes ahead ....

Tata, the Indian industrial conglomerate which owns Jaguar Land Rover, is reportedly in the final stages of negotiation with BEIS to back a new £1bn gigafactory in Coventry. The investment is expected to create 4,000 direct jobs. #UKmfg🇬🇧

How big a bribe from HMG this time I wonder.

Latest Posts

Top Bottom